Chapter 6

A/N - THERE IS SOME SUGGESTIVE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

It had been about a week since your big fight and you were exhausted. Totally and utterly exhausted. All you wanted was one simple day where you didn't have to deal with any whining, or whinging, or complaining. And you couldn't accomplish that, so now you had to deal with your frustrated self.

And you knew exactly how to do that.

It was simple really,

A good ol' jack off sesh!

You also had the excuse of rewarding yourself for coming so far with the development of the museum plans. Unlike what the devil had said, Baroque was looking fantastic as a theme, and complemented each individual aspect of the buildings really well. You were working hard to prove Yoongi wrong. You deserved this.

It'd been a while since the last time you'd taken care of yourself, and that was weird, especially so when there used to be a phase of you rubbing a good one almost three times a day.

But you'd barely have the time to even remember to get horny nowadays, forget paying any attention to yourself.

Maybe the thoughts of your upcoming events had you squirming on your feet in the elevator, next to Mrs. Lee, your tiny old neighbor, and maybe that was slightly inappropriate, but god, just the simple thought of you bringing your fingers to your own warmth had you wet and dripping on the spot. It'd truly been too long.

As soon as the elevator opened you bid a hasty farewell to your sweet neighbor and walked briskly towards your apartment door, fumbling with your keys, your own imagination ready to take you above and over the edge of pleasure.

You dropped your bag at the door swiftly, hurriedly took your work boots off, slightly wincing as you heard the clatter of the solid heel against the shining marble, but you couldn't really care as the heat between your thighs grew stronger and stronger. Filthy thoughts invading your mind. You practically ran to your bedroom and flung yourself onto the bed, too excited in your attempt to shed off your clothes.

Left in just your black lace bra (no pantieeesssss) you brought your cold hands up to your chest, fingers trailing over your own collarbones, as if you were trying to re-learn yourself. You knew what you liked, and you knew what you didn't like, nobody knew how to make your body feel good the way that you, yourself, did.

You weren't the kind of person who would have random one night stands, or small flings regularly, still you praised all the women who had the ability to do that, because sometimes you wished you could feel the pleasure you wanted without being emotionally attached to the person.

So when you did have the one off overnight companion who would be nowhere to be found in the morning, you always fell short in reaching your high. They just didn't know how to touch you, or please you. You didn't fit together.

But when you were alone, trailing the pads of your fingers up and down your bare body, tweaking your sensitive nipples casually, you knew that, for now, there was no one who would please you like you please yourself.

Your warm hands gripped at your own thighs, manually spreading them apart, a gust of cold air barrelling its way onto your pussy, making you suck in a breath through your teeth. You were so desperate now that heat was emanating from between your legs.

You decided quickly that you couldn't be patient enough to use a toy, so just your fingers would have to do it. There was no need to feel full that day. What you truly wanted was stimulation, strong stimulation.

You moved the hand on your waist to in between your thighs. Your legs spread so wide open, almost inviting your fingers to do their way with you.

The tips of your fingers made their way to the hood of your most sensitive nub, you threw your head back in ecstasy.

First. One tap.

Then, two taps,

Then you began to rub-

BBRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Shit.

"Honestly what the hell,"

WIth one glance at the caller ID, you wanted to claw your own eyes out.

Your screen blared at you, a bold 'MIN MUNGBEAN' in all caps, staring back at you. As if it were judging you for not picking up. You held the phone to your ear,

"What?" You snapped. Obviously peeved that he ruined your amazing me-time. The one time you were actually getting somewhere, and his buttface had to go and destroy it. You weren't looking to reconcile with him just yet. Or was reconciliation even going to happen? Maybe you were going to ignore the whole situation all together.

"Woah, what's gotten you all hot and bothered?"

If only he knew. If only he knew,

"Nothing, just what do you want?" You said, this time a little more calm.

"So there's a slight problem with the plans and we're gonna have to meet up."

"Yoongi it's literally 10:30 right now, and I don't want to see you. Now or ever." The frown on your face was getting deeper and deeper.

"Listen, we don't really have a choice, with this new addition. Whatever plans that you were working on have to change, I know mine do. So forget about all the 'stay out of my way' shit, we don't have another option anymore. We have to deal with each other now, if we want to get this done. Now meet me at Privo's in ten."

And he hung up.

You know what, fine. You could do with a smoked turkey croissant anyways.

Your phone dinged.

MIN MUNGBEAN: bring the sketches and plans. Maybe a blanket, it's gonna be a long night.

Oh good heavens, more things to carry.