"Nice to meet you, Adam I was just here to check up on Mrs Morello and to get her chart, I just found her blood pressure to be a little low so I was just checking her heartbeat, I promise I am not an imposter." I chucked.

Still not meeting my eyes with the 'Leo'.

"Oh, sweetheart, we know you are no such thing." Mrs Morello smiled.

That woman is on another level always smiling not like the other grumpy patients who would be screaming because we disturbed her sleep.

"I am sorry Mrs Morello disturb your sleep but I need to check your heartbeat can you please sit properly," I asked her.

The 'Leo' helped Mrs Morello to sit up straight still not looking at his face.

I checked her heartbeat which seems normal and asked if she has any pain.

"I just feel a little bit of pain in the chest and a little dizzy." Mrs Morello mumbled.

"Don't worry Mrs Morello the pain is due to the stitches and the dizziness it's just medicines," I said.

"You will be fine till the morning and tomorrow morning I will discharge you as you know you have to be monitored for the next 24 hrs," I said.

"I shall take leave it's pretty late. Good night Mrs Morello." I'm stood up to take a leave.

"Dr Savanah, I didn't introduce you to my son, Leonardo Morello." Mrs Morello said.

Okay, the Leo comes from the Leonardo.......not bad.

I lift my eyes to see his face, he has the sharpest jaw that can cut your face while making out.

He has a little subtle on his face which you can tell he hadn't shaved in a while.

The small pink lips who I wonder how his lips move while kissing.

Okay get a grip on yourself Savanah.....you can't ogle on a random guy.

Something about his face scream knowingness I feel like I have met him somewhere.

His eyes hold a mix of emotions care, tenderness.... guilt.

I smiled and nodded.

He didn't smile but looked away from my face not in a rude way but in a way that feel like he is being punishing himself which made me a little disappointed.

My disappointment was noticed by everyone in the room.

"Nice to meet you all, I shall take a leave then," I said turning on heels.

As I reached the handle of the door.

"Can I have a minute with you Dr Savanah I need to talk to you about my mother?" Leonardo asked.

"Yes sure." I nodded and led him to the corridor.

"Yes, Mr Morello," I said.

"Mr Morello is my dad, call me Leonardo." He said while giving me the most charming smile.

Not a smug smile but a genuine comfortable smile.

"Okay Le...Leonardo." you are stuttering again.

"I wanna apologise to you sincerely for my behaviour I just thought it was someone else." He said.

"No, it's kind of foolish of me to just came in the dark but I don't wanna disturb her sleep so I didn't switch the lights on," I said.

"What's my mother's progress, Dr Savanah ." He asked.

"Your mother is fine, she just needs rest and her diet will have little change with little exercise and she will be discharged in the morning," I said.

"And you can call me Savanah," I told him.

You never did that, what happens to you.

"Savanah," he said my name like he was tasting it on his lips.

I now definitely loved my name.

I know him, I do his face, his hands it feels like I have known him for quite a while.

Should I ask him or not. He will think I might be a creep. Or worse he might think I am flirting with him.

That can be a possibility because you both got on first name base very quickly.

He sensed my inner turmoil.

"Is something bothering you Savanah." He asked.

Dear lord, I made a mistake telling him to call me by my name.

"No Leonardo," I said.

"Good night," I said.

I Turned on my heels to walk away but something just I couldn't digest.

I need to ask him.

I turned again to face him. He was surprised to see me in front of him.

"Can I ask you one thing, I don't wanna be sound like a creep or something. I said.

"Ya sure." He said.

"Have we ever met before, because I feel like I do know you from somewhere," I said?

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕

They met💥💖.

Sorry, this chapter is a little bit shorter than the others.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_