They make a cake (PREF/SCEN)

Start from the beginning

Blackberry Cookie
Perfect cake. Perfect in every way, shape, form, and taste. 

Gumball Cookie
painted on the cake. the paint was toxic which then made the cake toxic. he ended up eating it himself since you kept refusing to.

Onion Cookie

she tried to make a cake at first, but cried for a LOOONG few hours after she failed. 

you then allowed her to bake one tiny little cupcake, and it was perfect. she played pretend and ate it with her doll. 

Pancake Cookie

A VERY MESSY BUT CUTE ACORn CAKE!!! FUCK YEAHH!

Avocado Cookie

a cake in the shape of an axe. somehow she managed to do that. 

Carrot Cookie
carrot cake. perfect in every way.

she wrote on it in icing "hard work pays off!"

Clover Cookie
Poor man doesn't know how to make a cake, so instead, he made a song about cake and how he couldn't make one but really wanted to.

Custard Cookie III

would ask one of his 'royale servants' to make it for him.

Devil Cookie
held someone at gunpoint..wait..forkpoint? pitchfork point? pitch point? anyway, he forced someone to do it for him or he'd 'stabby stabb stab' their eyes out. disqualified. 

Epic!

Affagato cookie:
Perfect cake. Main colors of purple, black, and white. Nothing is even slightly wrong with it. Icing is all smooth and it tastes like perfection. The only issue is the fact he drew a stick figure of himself with a crown on his head in the very middle.

Almond Cookie
he didn't make the cake. he bribed walnut into making it for him. it was surprisingly good though for a kid.

Black Raisin Cookie

a cake shaped like a crow! almost perfectly like a crow..down to the last detail..

It was really just a living crow covered in icing. You went to go taste test the icing, but it jumped up to scare you. Black Rasin laughed for like 10 minutes.

.weeks after the event she still mentions it.

Caramel Arrow
Perfect caramel cake down to every tiny little detail. it almost pissed you off because it was so perfect.

EVEN THE FUCKING SWERVE OF SYRUP WAS PERFECT. LIKE IVE TRIED TO MAKE A NICE SWIRL AND IT DOESNT WORK. TF??

Chili Pepper Cookie

stole a cake from another contestant. that other contestant being Rye cookie.