Sharing

Oak took Fabian to his house. He hadn't seen it yet. They had only been to Alanis and Gideon's house. He held Fabian's hand and walked into his house. "This is my house. I will give you a tour later." He growled.

Fabian smiled. "It's a pretty house."

"Our house, Fabian. I need you!" Oak took Fabian's shirt off and ran his tongue up his muscled body. They both moaned. Oak inhaled Fabian's scent as he nuzzled his face into Fabian's neck.

"Oak!" Fabian whispered Oak's name. "I need you!"

Oak smiled a wicked smile. "Ever had sex on the couch?"

"No!" Fabian glared because Oak knew this was his first sexual experience.

Oak pulled him into a room. A den. There were three couches and a fireplace. Oak turned on a lamp and pushed Fabian to a couch. "You are about to have your first sexual experience on the couch, but not the last!" He unfastened Fabian's jeans and pulled his boots off. He kicked off his jeans.

Fabian watched Oak take his clothes off and lay down on Fabian as he kissed him gently. "Oh, I just need to touch you for a while." He kissed him slowly. Fabian just nodded as he kissed Oak back. He moaned at the kisses.

They were quiet except the moans they shared between kisses. Oak was ready for his mate and as he had that thought Fabian grabbed his arousal and adjusted himself. Oak loved his mate as they kissed.

Fabian was in love with his mate. This sealed their relationship and Oak knew it. This was making their decision final. They became one. 

Short and Sweet! Enjoy and thanks for reading!

KISSES!!!