Hunting For Sharks

Oleander surfaced and took a breath and growled. He shook his fury head to get the water off.

Origin laughed. "Feels great, huh?"

The werewolf nodded and smiled a weird sharp smile.

"Let's hunt." Origin smiled a pointy smile too. "Only a big bastard!" He dove under and the wolf followed.

They took off after a large bull shark. They swam for miles as they hunted together. Origin got a little sidetracked and floated to the surface on his back. He sighed as the small waves moved him around.

Oleander surfaced and shifted. He was human but he tried to stay under the water. He was naked. "What are you doing?" He spit some water.

"Resting." Origin smiled. "I am taking my time. This is what I do. I love to spend some time alone. They think it takes me hours to find a shark."

"Oh, I...already found three!" Oleander stared.

"I know. Me too. I just wanted to float for a while." Origin closed his eyes and sighed. "Join me and relax."

Oleander stared. "I'm naked!"

"Oleander, I don't care! I have seen naked men before. I won't look, okay?" Origin kept his eyes closed. "Just relax. You deserve some time to just relax, okay?" He slid his shorts off and tied them to his ankle. "Now we are both naked."

Oleander looked at Origin on accident. He was actually naked, floating in the water. Oleander laid back and closed his eyes. "This is nice."

Origin agreed with a moan. They just floated and enjoyed the day. "I can't believe that I am out here with you." Oleander couldn't stop the thoughts.

Origin smiled. "Because I'm a vampire hanging out in the sunlight?"

Oleander nodded and almost drowned. He coughed and treaded water. "Yes. Partly."

Origin looked over. "Are you looking at me? I didn't know we could look!" He faced Oleander and smiled.

Oleander laughed. "No! I wasn't looking on purpose. I almost drowned myself when I answered your question, sorry!" He wiped his face.

Origin smiled. "You shouldn't be modest, Oleander. You have a very nice body."

"Uh, thanks?" Oleander stared. "So do you, for a vampire."

Origin swam closer. "Thanks." He stared at Oleander. "Is it just me or is there a serious attraction between us?"

Oleander sighed. "There is something but..." He was interrupted. Origin grabbed Oleander around his waist and kissed him as they sank under the water.

Oleander melted into Origin and kissed him back. He opened his eyes and watched the vampire smile. They stared at each other. Origin smiled and kissed Oleander again. Oleander slid his hands down Origin's body, he just wanted to touch him.

They both surfaced. "Oops!" Origin chuckled. "I didn't mean to do that, Oleander." He wiped his hand through his hair.

Oleander nodded and looked around. "Me either!" He was happy that there was nothing but water and sky right now. There were no witnesses.

"I like kissing you." Origin smiled.

Oleander blushed. "Uh, we shouldn't, you know that!"

Origin shrugged. "I don't. I grew up with wolves and I always figured I would marry one. I don't know any vampires."

Oleander stared at Origin. He had been alone this whole time. "Oh, I hadn't thought of that. You don't know about vampires!"

"No."