Welcome Aboard

"Welcome aboard! Come on, let's get going!" He walked away with the captain. They sat in a very nice room with rounded couches and someone passed out champagne. It was the same delicious stuff from the plane and the limo.

Oleander sat beside Origin. This vampire wasn't taking his responsibility lightly. Gideon smiled at his father, who just walked in. "Dad, this is Oleander. He's new." He looked at Oleander. "Oleander, this is Enoch, my father."

"Sir. Hello." Oleander nodded.

Enoch smiled and looked at Oak. "He is polite! Just call me Enoch, Oleander and I appreciate the respect. Make yourself at home here. There is a kitchen and a chef. Just let him know if you get hungry. We will cook some fish later, once we get started. My crew loves to fish!"

Oleander just stared and nodded. He was so far out of his league here.

Oak smiled. "He's charming, huh?"

"Very." Enoch smiled. Enoch and Oak watched each other like they were having a private conversation without words and Enoch just chuckled. Oleander just looked out the window and stayed quiet. Origin just glared at the two men.

Fishing began normally, rods and all. They were an hour out into the ocean and there was no land to be seen and the yacht slowed and stopped. They set up fishing poles. It was a gorgeous day. Origin was almost jumping up and down. "You want some shark?"

Enoch smiled. "You spoil us, Origin." He watched Oleander. "Oleander, Origin has been fishing with us since he was twelve. It was smaller sharks but now, we have a special net to bring them in. He catches big ass sharks but none of it goes to waste."

"Right. I only catch one, a big ass one but just one." Origin smiled a big pointed smile. "Sorry! I can't make this stop! It's been too long since I went fishing. I have to make this more of a habit!"

Enoch smiled. "Absolutely. Oleander? Have you ever swam with sharks?"

Oleander laughed. "You know that no one has ever asked me that! I have never even seen a shark!"

"Do you swim?" Enoch was curious.

"I love to swim." Oleander sighed. "Been a long time though."

"Most wolves hate swimming!" Enoch smiled.

Oak nodded. "We don't like it."

"Really?" Oleander looked around. "Oh! No one here?"

Cedar stared. "I hate the water! My wolf likes woodland areas, not endless water. I can swim but I hate it."

Oleander sighed. "I guess I'm weird. I love to swim. I was the only one back home too." He looked at his feet.

Origin smiled. "You should hunt with me! Ever hunt underwater?"

Oleander looked up at Origin and his vampire face then shook his head. "No!"

"Oh, we have to change that!" Origin turned and walked out.

Oleander sighed.

"You know he will make you join him!" Oak smiled. "He's thrilled to have someone to swim with. Origin loves swimming. He's practically a fish."

Oleander nodded. "My wolf loves to swim, so it might be tough to say no."

Oak smiled. " Then don't. Go and have fun. When was the last time you had fun?"

Oleander sighed. "Uh..." He never had fun.

"That settles that!" Oak smiled and helped Oleander get ready to swim. Mostly, he just showed him where the bathroom was so he could change.

Origin inhaled the salty air. He was in his swim trunks. "You shifting?"

Oleander just laughed. "Uh, I have no idea!"
"Do you want to hunt?" Origin sighed. Maybe Oleander didn't want to hunt with him.
Oleander nodded. "Sounds fun."

"Then shift."

Oleander shook his head. "I'm not going to be naked right here!" Everyone was there.

Origin laughed. "Right, you're modest!" He dove over the ledge and into the water. He loved the feel of the water as he glided through it. It was like nothing else. Not even silk felt this good. He surfaced and slowly swam back to the side of the boat. "Get in here!" He yelled at Oleander.

Oleander sighed. "Uh..." He wasn't taking his shorts off.

"Just dive in and shift in the water." Oak smiled. "It's what I do when I swim and it's rare."

Oleander nodded. He dove over the side and slid flawlessly into the water and the Werewolf surfaced. He paddled to the back and left his shorts there. He dove under and sighed. This was perfect and the water was warm. 

Enjoy and vote if you wish! Thanks for reading!