Origin's Intro

Cedar and his brother, Origin, were ordered to a wooded area that bordered their city in Pennsylvania. They were with their battalion. Oak was their Alpha and their grandfather. They followed orders and they never said no to a fight.

Cedar was Oak's biological grandson and Origin was a vampire that the pack adopted, which was unheard of anywhere. Vampires didn't hang out with werewolves. They stuck with their own kinds. They stayed with their family. Oak knew that Origin was different and his pack was different.

Rush and Indigo, Cedar's parents, took Origin in when he was young. He was a vampire but Oak's pack of werewolves didn't seem to care. Indigo and Rush loved him like their own son. They would have fought for him. Luckily, they didn't have to fight. Oak was accepting of Origin and so was the pack. They were Origin's family.

Oak tolerated most vampires but not when they were uninvited on his land. He would not stand for that. His army would stop them but he still worried. He didn't like strangers and these were threatening. They never asked permission to cross into his land. He didn't like being disrespected.

Origin enjoyed a good fight and he was good at following Oak's orders. Most of the time, he was a construction contractor with his own company, but right now he was a vicious vampire fighting in a battle for his Alpha.

Origin grew up with wolves and knew that Oak was his Alpha, without question. He fought and protected his pack, his alpha and his brother. Cedar did the same. They were close growing up and friends as adults even though one was a vampire. Cedar was proud to call Origin his brother.

Origin was in the middle of wrestling with another vampire that pinned him to the ground. Origin was just getting started and enjoying this fight when a strange werewolf came from nowhere and tackled the vampire that was on Origin.

The wolf knocked the vampire down and they rolled. The werewolf landed on top and snarled. The vampire bit an ankle and the wolf whined as he turned and got a good grip on the biting vampire.

If Origin hadn't grown up with werewolves, he would have been frightened of this one. He was big and black. His fur was long around his neck, much like a lion mane and his eyes glowed a bright yellow.

His fur around his body was long and smooth like silk. His teeth were white and long. He was threatening and foreboding. This was a stranger but Origin loved looking at him.

The stranger stood on his back legs and held the vampire out. He growled at it. The vampire hissed but it didn't phase the wolf. Origin found himself smiling at the stranger like an idiot. This stranger created feelings that he hadn't had for anyone before.

"Hey, keep him for questioning." Origin walked up to the stranger and the large stranger nodded. Origin smelled blood. Wolf blood. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Origin was looking for a wound.

The werewolf shrugged. The wound was no big deal. He would live. He saw the vampire talking to him and chuckled. This was the most fun he had in a long time. He finally caught these bastards that he had been hunting for so long. He would make one pay. Maybe this one, he growled at the vampire in his grip. He stared at the vampire that he rescued. The vampire was so intoxicating to look at that he missed the enemy vampire behind him. It stabbed him in the lower back and the werewolf screamed in pain.

The werewolf swung his large arm around and knocked the other vampire down, pulled him close and snapped him in half in his jaws. He shook him and growled. He was still holding the first vampire in a tight grip.

Origin was impressed.

The wolf dropped the dead vampire and dropped to a knee. Now, he was injured.

"Shit! Hold on!" Origin was worried now. "Cedar! A little help!" He took the vampire from the stranger. "I have him. Just lay there and be still. I'm getting help." He tightened his hold on the now struggling vampire. "Move and I will snap your neck." He growled at the enemy vampire.

A large brown werewolf came with two others. "Take this one for questions. The Alpha wanted one." He waited until a red werewolf took him in his mouth and took off with a small group. That vampire wasn't getting away. "Cedar, can you carry the stranger. He's hurt and he saved my life." Origin just vouched for a stranger. That was foolish.

So, here is a supernatural story that I love. This book kind of took on a whole thing on it's own. I had a weird dream that is the beginning of this story... vampire fighting a werewolf, saved by another werewolf... and this book happened. So I hope you enjoy it! 

Thanks for reading! KISSES!!!!