𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Start from the beginning

  I silently laughed to myself, feeling pathetic all of a sudden.

  The moment I tried to smile, my tears began falling down one by one. My heart grew heavy, my eyes stung a lot.

  I couldn't help it.

  I know that I shouldn't be crying about something that was my fault in the first place, but something about it makes me feel down.

  I only looked down at the ground, not letting anyone see me like this.

  I recalled Harry's statement the other night, he said he was tired of everything.

  I began to feel what he feels, I just want to back out of this mission I have planned every since the beginning. Saving everyone from their deaths.

  But I think there's no backing out now.

  Now that I've made many changes in this story, and I already saved Sirius. Things can't go back to normal anymore.

  Because I changed it.

  I had been so confident in what I was doing, that I forgot about the consequences. I only looked at the bright side, ignoring the dark side that was clearly in front of me.

  And I hate myself for that.

  I let the tears fall down from my eyes, waiting for it to finally finish.. because I knew that if I expressed myself through crying, I don't deserve it. I don't deserve to cry because I was the sole reason that my best friend was now suffering.

  Tonks was the only one who noticed me, she sat in front of me this time, blocking everyone's view of me while she let me lean on her shoulder.

  This action alone made me cry even more, I bit my lip, suppressing my sobs while Tonks rubbed my back up and down in a comforting way.

  Professor McGonagall entered the hospital wing. Like all of us, she had marks from the battle that took place earlier. There were grazes on her face and her robes were ripped.

  "Molly and Arthur are on their way," McGonagall announced tiredly, it seemed like she hasn't got any sleep.

  I didn't notice it, but with Tonks comfortable hold on me, I slowly fell asleep on her shoulder.

  I do hope that when I wake up, I'll be back home and I'll find out that everything was just a dream.

  I woke up shortly when I heard the hospital doors swing open. I felt a warm hand on my cheek, caressing it carefully. By the familiar scent of cocoa, I could tell it was George.

  "Did she find out..?" I heard George question, worry on his tone.

  "She almost fought them.. but they didn't do anything to each other. She was still in shock." Harry replied.

  "I can't believe it was real.." I heard Draco mutter. "When you told me about it the other day, I thought you were mistaken. Daphne and Theo would never do that."

  "It's true, Hobbs.. I saw them." I spoke up, my voice hoarse from crying.

  I opened my eyes and saw them watching me worryingly. I looked beside me and realized that George had replaced Tonks on holding me.