Chapter 14

Jiang and Mian re-camped in the house where he had lived for more than a year, and the cat climbing courier arrived, and he cleared out a place under the stairs to install it.

Qin Heng went home every day after work to take him to visit the house, because Jiang Youmian said that the soft decoration of the house was too outdated, and he did not like it. Qin Heng actually felt that the house could be lived on the line, and this decoration he had watched for so many years and was used to it, and it was changed at once, but what Jiang And Mian said was what it was, and the important thing was not these, but the person he brought home.

Qi Yang made several appointments, asked Qin Heng to take Jiang and Mian out, and after half a month, Qin Heng let go and let Qi Yang find a restaurant that was delicious and sweet, because Mianmian loved to eat sweet.

Qi Yang rolled his eyes and asked his assistant to help him set up a Cantonese restaurant with a good landscape.

Since Qi Yang told him to eat, there were still more than two hours before ordinary employees left work in the afternoon, and Qin Heng naturally walked to the door of Qi Yang's office and said that he had left work early today and that he was going to pick up Jiang and Mian.

"Tell Jiang Youmian to go to the restaurant by himself, can he die or what?" Qi Yang patted the table.

Qin Heng said, "He can't die, I can."

Qi Yang walked over, slammed the door of his office in front of Qin Heng, closed Qin Heng outside, and told him to roll quickly.

Rumors of the two bosses not being compatible have since spread within the company.

Qin Heng walked from the company at four o'clock, and nearly seven o'clock led a natural roll of Jiang Youmian into the box, and Qi Yang was almost asleep. Seeing that Qin Heng and Jiang Youmian had finally arrived, he was weak and weak:

"

Order." QQin Heng waved at the waiter in a concise manner, and did not put Qi Yang in his eyes.

Instead, Jiang and Mian greeted Qi Yang politely: "Hello."

Qi Yang felt the warmth of spring, but was beaten into the cold winter by Qin Heng's words: "Mian Mian, talk to him less." Halfway

through the meal, Qin Heng came to a phone call that had to be answered, so he touched Jiang Youmian's head, asked him to ignore Qi Yang, stood up and went to the terrace to answer the phone.

As soon as he left, his head suddenly flashed outside the floor-to-ceiling window, and Jiang and Mian looked over his shoulder to see that the Ferris wheel in the distance was lit up.

Qi Yang saw Jiang Youmian's eyes, and also looked out, looked at the Ferris wheel that slowly began to rotate, and discussed with Jiang and Mian: "This big turntable is quite beautiful, right?"

Jiang Youmian nodded, "Beautiful." "This

was made by Qin Heng," Qi Yang said, "almost... The ground was photographed six years ago.

Jiang And Mian looked at him, raised the tone of "Oh" a sound, indicating that he was very interested, Qi Yang felt that Jiang and Mian's appearance of curiosity was very warm, and the conversation box was opened: "The company did not have enough liquidity at that time, Qin Heng saw this land, had to shoot, and finally took money from his pocket to shoot it, that is, the money he sold software." Oh, Mian Mian, you don't know, this piece of land, very long.

Qi Yang compared the length: "So long, it is not good to design buildings, and there are not many bidding companies." But the location is too good, the transaction price is still expensive. Qin Heng was poor for this piece of land at that time, and he came to my house to rub rice. <