Chapter 13

Qin Heng got off the plane, went straight to the company, pushed open the door of his office, and Qi Yang really sat in his place playing a game.

He heard movement at the door.

"I fuck you finally came," Qi Yang pulled out the power cord and destroyed the corpse, slapping the table at Qin Heng, "Jing jing is going to force me to die, how do I sign so many words?" Jing

Jing was Qin Heng's secretary, and on the two days that Qin Heng shut down, her brain patch boss was kidnapped, and she secretly found a rescue team, and almost rushed into Licheng.

Qin Heng didn't eat his set and told him to roll down from his chair: Where the are you?

Qi Yang looked down and saw that his hand almost hit the pen that Qin Heng's baby was dying, and his heart trembled, and he stood up: "You please sit."

Qin Heng walked over, and the file on his desk was half a meter high, so that Qi Yang could also sit and play games.

He opened a book and looked at it, Qi Yang sat on the hospitality couch and nibbled on the apple, asking him: "Why did you stay in Licheng for so long this time, it wouldn't be any sexual encounter, right?"

Qin Heng heard this, looked up at him, and said, "Hmm.

"Me. Exercise. Qi Yang was shocked, "Really fake? Since Qin Heng partnered

with him, he has always been a workaholic state, not close to the female color, the male color is not close, the company's initial investment is indeed Qi Yang pulled from his father, but to do so, hundreds of times larger than the scale of his father's company, but also basically Qin Heng's credit. <

Qin Heng was a very strange person, when he fought, it seemed that he was taking his life to pursue fame and profit, sharpening his head to get ahead, but privately he was simple enough to make people tongue-in-cheek.

He lives in a second-hand loft apartment in the city where the upstairs and downstairs add up to less than 100 square meters, and there is only one Touareg car, which is good, but for a big boss like him, it is a bit bumpy, and there is only one.

Qi Yang's little cousin did not graduate from college and drove three running wheels.

"What's it like?" Qi Yang moved over and asked Qin Heng, "Are there any photos?"

Qin Heng stopped talking to him, turned away the pen, signed a few words on the document, and slapped it in front of Qi Yang, "Help me give Qi Jing."

Qi Yang scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks to want to know, but forced to make a living, he helplessly left the office and did not dare to disturb Qin Heng's work anymore. Otherwise, Qin Heng would take the burden again, and Qi Yang would be able to die on the spot.

Qin Heng spent another whole day dealing with all the things he had saved, and there were still several construction sites and factories to inspect, which was arranged for the next day.

During this period, he did not harass Jiang Youmian less. He asked Qi Jing to find him a few hundred megabytes of cold jokes, and after reading a report, he sent one to Jiang Youmian.

Jiang and Mian first began to hahaha, and then returned "I am at work", Qin Heng still kept sending, he called over, wanted to talk about Qin Heng, told him not to send.

Qin Heng answered his phone, and as soon as he picked it up, he first suppressed his voice and called him heart and liver, and Jiang Youmian could not speak.

"Mian Mian?" Qin Heng listened to his voiceless head and called out to him, "What's wrong with you?" <

"You don't always send me messages," Jiang whispered, "I'm at work."