Chapter 11

Jiang and Mian returned from Licheng and completely broke off contact with Qin Heng, he returned to the state before he met Qin Heng, and he didn't like to talk anymore, and the only person who could talk to him was Fan Yichi.

Fan Yichi also jokingly asked Jiang and Mian, and the person he said chased after him.

Jiang and Mian are doing SAT questions, they are going to H Island exams in January, and he has dreamed several times that he has caught blind and handed over white papers.

Hearing Fan Yichi's question, Jiang and Mian continued to do the question without looking up, Fan Yichi thought that he would not answer again, Jiang and Mian turned a page of paper and opened their mouths.

His voice was so soft that he couldn't hear it carefully, and he said, "Forget it." Fan Yichi

did not hear clearly and asked Jiang and Mian what to say.

"I'll leave it at that." Jiang and Mian said again, still looking at his test set.

Fan Yichi stopped the pen in his hand and looked at Jiang and Mian, Jiang and Mian's eyes were hanging low and expressionless, but Fan Yichi felt that Jiang and Mian were more uncomfortable than those who were tearing their hearts and lungs and crying.

Fan Yichi diverged from the topic: "You Mian, your birthday is coming, right?" Just next Sunday?

Jiang Youmian was stunned, counting the days, it really was.

"Hey, that has to be celebrated, I'll set a restaurant for your birthday," Fan Yichi took out his mobile phone to look at the restaurant, "what kind of dishes do you like?" Western Cantonese or Chinese?

Jiang Youmian heard that someone was going to accompany him for his life, and his mood was a little higher, saying: "All is well." TThe

two people did not study well, chose for half a day, and finally Fan Yichi finalized a Riverview Western Restaurant.

On the day of Jiang youmian's birthday, Fan Yichi came to knock on his door early in the morning, he dressed formally, like a little adult, carrying a box of flowers to the door, Jiang and Mian opened the door for him, Fan Yichi gave him flowers: "Happy birthday!"

Jiang and Mian took over, said thank you to him, and asked him: "You came so early, that restaurant still has a dress code?"

Fan Yichi touched his nose and answered his first question: "Otherwise, you are bored at home alone during the day."

Jiang Youmian at first felt that he was right, but he thought about it and said, "Aren't you bored when you come?"

"You you you," Fan Yichi wanted to pinch him, Jiang Youmian quickly turned his face away, Fan Yichi's hand reached out in the void, and naturally hung down, "I will take you out!"

Fan Yichi also had no creativity, he took Jiang and Mian to have a breakfast and lunch, the two walked around the mall, Jiang and Mian always walked around in front of a few men's clothing counters that were not suitable for him, and finally went to the bookstore building next door.

Fan Yichi recommended to Jiang and Mian the autobiography of his favorite characters, Jiang and Mian picked a few books to pay for, and the two people walked out of the bookstore door, and they met Qin Heng and a girl who wanted to enter the bookstore.

The four people except for the girl who did not know the inside story were all stunned.

Qin Heng had just picked up his sister from the airport.

This student sister and Qin Heng have a good relationship, studying in the United States, helping Qin Heng and a tutor in their school to tie the line. SSaying that she would return to China, Qin Heng would invite her to dinner.