Chapter 3

Qin Heng is a junior student in the Department of Electronic Engineering, the class is full, the student union is also a lot, the National Day he comes to Jiang and Mianjia every day to report, the End of the National Day will not work, he set to go to Jiang and Mian every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night to give lessons to Jiang and Mian.

Jiang and Mian saw that Qin Heng was a little afraid, and did not dare to say it in front of him, and when he left, he took out his computer and asked Lin Guixiang: "Does Ma Wei know that Qin Heng has more than four hundred pieces at a time?"

Lin Guixiang had to call Ma Wei. Ma Wei's signal on the high seas was extremely poor, and she listened to Lin Guixiang for half a day before she knew what she was talking about. She had long forgotten about her son's tutoring, Lin Guixiang said that she could do anything, hung up the phone and continued to go to her sister group to take photos of luxury yacht bikinis.

Lin Guixiang's domestic mobile phone is very loud, similar to the external playback. Jiang and Mian sat in the living room listening to Lin Guixiang's stumbling explanation, and then heard Ma Wei casually answer a few times and buckle the phone.

He should have anticipated Ma Wei's reaction.

Jiang Youmian laughed at the corners of his mouth and walked into the audio-visual room. He was always used to staying in that dimly lit room, curled up in his seat, letting the outside world's sound and image occupy all his senses, then he didn't have to think about anything else—not thinking about Ma Wei, not thinking about his biological father, who he saw two or three times a year, walking into the projection screen, floating through other people's lives, so that he could barely find some sense of security.

But the class still has to go.

On the first day of class on national day, Jiang and Mian got up late, and when they arrived at the door of the class, the early self-study was almost over.

Jiang and Mian were often late, and everyone was not surprised, but this time he walked in, and the eyes of the whole class drifted over.

Teacher Li, the class teacher who was patrolling the aisle, saw him, pointed at him with her finger, and angrily blew his beard and stared: "Jiang and Mian! You stand still! What does your hair look like?! "

Jiang Youmian stood inexplicably, paused, and then remembered that there seemed to be a rule in A that could not dye hair.

He went to get a haircut on the day of the holiday, and saw that the customer on the side dyed a good color, so he also dyed one, drifted for a long time, and the hair color was particularly yellow.

Teacher Li suffered Ma Wei's loss at the parent-teacher meeting, and his heart was not smooth.

Ma Wei threw his face away on the spot, making him very faceless, and now Jiang Youmian actually came to class with a yellow hair, swinging all the way in from the school gate, I don't know how many colleagues saw him, laughing at him in secret.

Teacher Li was only transferred from B to A this year, not familiar with the situation, the school leaders want to put Jiang and Mian into his class, talk to him, and promise him that this student is a little poor in grades, moral character can pass, he naively believed, a mouthful of promises.

After a week of class, Jiang and Mian were late for class every day, and they didn't lift their heads on the table several times during the day, as if they had never slept in the previous life, and the daily comprehensive score in the class was counted down by him.

Teacher Li talked to him several times, and Jiang and Mianquan actively admitted their mistakes and did not repent, and Teacher Li was sure that something was wrong with this student.