Chapter 5

Since eating the longevity noodles cooked by Qin Heng, Jiang and Mian suddenly became devoted to learning.

A few days later, Qin Heng was staring at Jiang and Mian writing homework, when Jiang and Mian suddenly proposed to add lessons. Qin Heng almost thought he had been lowered and asked him how he remembered to add lessons.

"I just want to learn, okay?" Jiang Youmian bit his pen and asked Qin Heng. He just looked at The Good, and Qin Heng pulled out his homework to see, it was all wrong.

Qin Heng felt that the basic knowledge of this thing had to rely on his own understanding, tutoring a few more trips, and could not turn out any new tricks, and then he did not have so much time, so he thought of a compromise method, first do not add lessons, give Jiang and Mian to write homework for ordinary days, and wait for Jiang and Mian's next monthly examination to make progress.

Jiang Youmian nodded obediently, with a look of expectation, determined that he must study hard, and then proposed to add money to Qin Heng, but Qin Heng looked at him coldly and did not dare to speak.

Qin Heng didn't know how to deal with such a loveless teenager so that he wouldn't misunderstand him. He didn't have enough confidence to take the salary given by Ma Wei, because he didn't teach Jiang and Mian what to do, and now Jiang and Mian are willing to learn, but it makes him feel more comfortable.

Although he felt that jiang and mian's biggest problem was not that he did not study well, but that his lifestyle and values were abnormal. But these things are not his turn.

Jiang and Mian lowered their heads to turn the book, Qin Heng was looking at him, and vaguely guessed in his heart that Jiang and Mian were just short of people to accompany him, and he really wanted him to learn, he didn't have any longevity, he didn't expect that Jiang and Mian really seriously studied. His foundation is really poor, often stuck in places that Qin Heng did not expect; his thinking habits are not good, he starts to be in a daze when he does the problem, he lacks the sense of time, and he likes to open the TV set to do the problem, since he wants to learn, these things have to be changed.

Qin Heng turned on the TV, and Jiang Youmian's pen also stopped, clamoring to turn on the TV, saying that he couldn't stand the environment without sound. <

"Then change it." Qin Heng pressed the remote control not to give Jiang and Mian.

Jiang and Mian looked distraughtly at the problems on the exercise set that they could not solve, and suspected that their brains had entered the water when they chose science.

After Qin Heng observed Jiang and Mian for a period of time, he found that Jiang and Mian's work and rest were also very disordered, not so sleepy that they couldn't sleep at the extreme, they slept late at night, they couldn't concentrate during the day, and the whole biological clock was wrong. Qin Heng set rules for him, telling Jiang And Mian to pinch his own watch every day, make a simulation roll for two hours from seven o'clock, and sleep before eleven o'clock at night.

One night, Qin Heng called at ten o'clock to ask if Jiang and Mian had gone to bed, and the dubbing of the movie in the background of Jiang and Mian was loud, and he also said that he was ready to go to sleep after finishing the roll.

Qin Heng debunked him: "Are you watching a movie?

Jiang Youmian quickly denied it, and muted the movie: "No." "I'm

downstairs." Qin Heng did not talk nonsense with Jiang and Mian, and let him open the door.

This afternoon, a senior named Qi Yang in Qin Heng asked him to come out to talk about things, and it happened to be near the Jiang and Mian's house, and the two stayed very late, and Qin Heng did not agree to Qi Yang's proposal to partner. Qin Heng walked up the road, just about to go back to school, remembered the student he didn't sleep well that night, and simply turned a corner to go to the surprise inspection.