Chapter 6

Qin Heng sent Jiang youmian back to the hotel, and it was very late.

Jiang Youmian took off the shark hat, stuffed it back into the paper bag, found a place in the suitcase, and asked Qin Heng when he would come tomorrow and whether he wanted to stay.

Qinheng School is in the suburbs, far from the city, and it is really not very convenient to come. Although there was a bed in the room booked by Jiang and Mian, it was very large, and Qin Heng looked at the time, it was a little late, and he agreed to come down.

Jiang Youmian listened to him agree, and he still couldn't see anything on his face, and quickly hugged the set of bathrobes and came out to give it to Qin Heng.

"How do you act like a child," Qin Heng took the bathrobe, "children like to ask their classmates to stay overnight."

Jiang and Mian looked at him with their mouths, Qin Heng did not eat much, Jiang and Mian pretended to be obedient with him, pinched Jiang and Mian's face and went to take a bath.

After both of them had finished bathing, it was almost twelve o'clock, and Qin Heng turned off the light and said let's sleep.

Jiang youmian replied to him with a good night, lay down on the bed, turned over and turned over, and whispered some inconsequential words in his mouth. Qin Heng was tired at first and almost fell asleep, but he was confused by Jiang and Mian, and he didn't sleep, so he simply turned on the bedside lamp again to chat with him.

"Qin Heng," Jiang Youmian suddenly turned over, lying on qin Heng's side and sticking to him very closely, his hair grew a little longer, he slept in a messy way, and asked him like a curious baby, "Are you on new year's holiday at the Sanda Center?"

Qin Heng was almost choked by saliva, he had long forgotten this stubble, he didn't expect Jiang Youmian to remember, he paused for a while, before he cheekily said: "I scare you, where there is a Sanda Hall to recruit college student coaches." <

Jiang Youmian stopped talking and stared at Qin Heng, and Qin Heng raised his hand to pinch his chin: "Who thought you were such a good liar."

"I trust you," Jiang Youmian knocked off Qin Heng's hand, sat up, and condemned Qin Heng with his eyes, "How can you deceive people?"

Jiang Youmian wore a large T-shirt as a pajama, a mess of hair, and no matter how solemn the expression, people could not take it seriously. Qin Heng rested one arm behind his head, and with the other hand, he probed Jiang and Mian's back to press him back, and Jiang and Mian's heavy heart lay unsteadily on Qin Heng's chest, listening to Qin Heng pretend to coax a kitten in his ear and say: "Mianmian don't be angry, I won't lie to you in the future." Qin Heng's voice was

too close to Jiang and Mian, and the hot breath wrapped around him, and Jiang and Mian suddenly blushed, pushed Qin Heng's chest up, shrunk to the other side of the bed, and said sleepy with his back to Qin Heng.

Qin Heng yawned and said goodnight to him again.

That night, Jiang and Mian did not sleep well. There had never been anyone lying around him, and as soon as Qin Heng breathed heavily, he would be frightened, and he would not sleep until almost midnight. As a result, before nine o'clock in the morning, Qin Heng began to shake him.

"Jiang and Mian, get up and eat breakfast." Qin Hengdu went out for a morning run and came back, he bought some breakfast for Jiang and Mian, and waited for twenty minutes, but Jiang and Mian did not have the slightest intention of waking up.

Qin Heng helped Jiang and Mian to make an appointment with the real estate agent, and at ten o'clock they met at the agent, Jiang and Mian were no longer up, and it was too late to get cold early, and Qin Heng went over to call him. <