Chapter 7

There are one and two, Qin Heng did not go to Jianghe And Mian's house for the night during the winter vacation.

The program he helped Qi Yang to do was finished, and in debugging, there was more free time.

Jiang Youmian called him to go for a variety of strange reasons, telling him that every time he couldn't help but go to see what ghosts Jiang and Mian were doing, as for the question of whether to continue to teach Jiang and Mian, he was also left behind by Qin Heng, wasn't it just to take a child to learn the basics, and it didn't take much time.

The afternoon before the start of the school, Jiang and Mian sent a message from Qin Heng: Accompany me to dinner in the evening.

His words were always very brief, and the tone of his prayers was not pleasing to the eye at first, and over time he got used to it, if Jiang Youmian suddenly began to use emoji to spoil him, he would not be able to stand it.

Qin Heng had an appointment with Qi Yang in the evening, so he called Jiang Youmian and said that he was not free tonight and asked him to obediently eat by himself.

Jiang Youmian was reluctant to hang up the phone at that end, he had recently become more and more pestering, knowing that Qin Heng couldn't be cruel to him, he always loved to grind him, and when he grinded Qin Heng could finally agree to him.

But not today, today Qin Heng has a serious matter, and he is dating Qi Yang. Qi Yang had no doorknob on his mouth, and it was not suitable to take the pure Jiang and Mian with him.

Qin Heng made up his mind, hung up the phone, and fished out his coat to leave.

Near the beginning of the school, Li Chong, who wanted to make up for the exam, first returned to the school, nestled in front of the desk to play games, saw Qin Heng ready to go out, quickly stopped him, and asked: "Boss! Where to go, tube to bring food?

Qin Heng didn't reply, said no, asked him to solve it by himself, just closed the door, Jiang Youmian called the phone again, said: "But I am downstairs from you." It's

all stuck in the school. QQin Heng went downstairs, and sure enough, he saw Jiang Youmian being stopped outside by Uncle Su Guan and looking at Zhang who was probing his brain inside.

Qin Heng walked over to lead the people, rubbed his big hands on Jiang Youmian's head a few times, and asked him what he was doing when he came to S Da.

"I'm passing by," Jiang and Mian, carrying a bag of books, "I'm going to buy reference books."

"Reference books?" Qin Heng laughed and pulled the bag in Jiang and Mian's hand, took the book out to see, and saw that it was "Five Years college entrance examination and three-year simulation", and really wanted to look at Jiang and Mian, "You picked this book yourself?"

Jiang Youmian shook his head: "My classmates helped me choose."

"Classmate?" Qin Heng's brow frowned and stretched, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, and quipped to Jiang and Mian, "We have all made new friends."

Jiang and Mian grabbed the book and put it away, walking with a sullen head and not speaking.

"Which classmate do I know?" Qin Heng approached Jiang Youmian, helped him carry the book, and asked him.

Qin Heng asked knowingly, he had never seen Jiang and Mian contact anyone other than him. Jiang Youmian's life is only movies and Qin Heng, and now he suddenly has a friend who can recommend reference books to him, and of course he has to ask clearly.

Jiang and Mian didn't have so many twists and turns, and told Qin Heng the truth: "You don't know." The

person who went to the bookstore with Jiang and Mian was called Fan Yichi, the head of Jiang and Mian's class, and he was the classmate who talked to Jiang and Mian the most when he was in school. AA few days ago, Fan Yichi looked for Jiang and Mian, asked him if his homework was completed, Jiang and Mian said that it was done, Fan Yi chi praised him a few words, Jiang and Mian were fluttering, plus they got along with Qin Heng for a while, people became more cheerful, and they also wanted to make friends, so they agreed to Fan Yi's invitation to come out to visit the bookstore.