Chapter 8

Qin Heng did not consider himself an indecisive person. But in terms of getting along with Jiang and Mian, he is indeed indecisive — at least what he thinks and does are completely two routines. What he thought was to slowly alienate Jiang and Mian, so that he would not rely on himself so much, but the reality was that Jiang and Mian told him to do whatever he wanted him to do.

He still runs to the rented house of Jiang and Mian several times a week, Jiang and Mian have recently become very interested in English, and they have signed up for the TOEFL and SAT classes with his Fan class leader, and they have to go to classes all day on the weekend, and after a while, they have to go at night.

As soon as Qin Heng entered the door one night, he saw Jiang and Mian sitting on the ground sorting out the teaching materials sent to him by the educational institutions, and asked him what the pomp was.

As soon as Jiang you and Mian said, Qin Heng's heart was not a taste, and he asked him sourly: "Isn't your class leader going to take the S University exam?"

"He said his parents wanted him to go to the U.S. as an undergraduate." Jiang and Mian sorted the teaching materials into good categories, and said without raising their heads.

"Is it?" Qin Heng didn't believe it at all, and he asked Jiang Youmian again, "Then why do you want to go too?"

Jiang Youmian finally raised his head to look at him, he thought about Qin Heng's push and pull that day, opened his mouth, wanted to say something again, and after a while, he said: "No why." Qin Heng's

mood suddenly improved, and with some unclear jerkiness, he helped Jiang youmian put the book on the shelf and said, "Languages must be learned, and other lessons cannot be left behind."

Listening to Qin Heng's ambiguous words, Jiang Youmian's mood was still not high, he nodded, went to the table and sat down, and took out the textbook. JJiang Youmian gradually understood that Qin Heng would not give him any promises, and if he wanted to stay with Qin Heng and not be separated, he could only chase after him by himself.

April came quickly, Jiang and Mian's first monthly examination results improved greatly, and they also took a school progress award, and the day of the report card was exactly Qin Heng's birthday.

Jiang youmian peeked at Qin Heng's ID card, broke his finger and waited until this day, and in Fan Yi's expression of late talking, he skipped the TOEFL class in the afternoon, ran to buy a gift for Qin Heng, and simply ate dinner in the mall before going to the campus of S Big Suburb.

Walking into the campus of S University, students carrying bags came and went on the boulevard, and Jiang Youmian stopped for a while before remembering that he had not yet told Qin Heng. He called Qin Heng's phone, the first time no one answered, the second time Qin Heng answered, the background sound over there was very noisy.

Qin Heng's voice was also a little louder than usual, and he asked, "With Mian?" What's the matter?

Jiang Youmian stood under the street lamp, looked at the small flying insects above the trees, hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "What are you doing?" "I'm

eating," Qin Heng went to a quieter place, "and classmates."

"So when are you going back to school?" Jiang and Mian asked him again.

"I don't know, I shouldn't go back," Qin Heng said, his head was like someone calling him, Qin Heng asked the other party to wait, asked Jiang and Mian, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Youmian's foot kicked the bush and said, "It's all right, ask." "Well

, then I hung up?" QQin Heng said.