Chapter 4

Time flies fast, and in the middle of November, the week of Jiang and Mian's midterm exams, the election of the S University Student Union has also gone through a formality.

Qin Heng was still elected president of the student union with a high number of votes. After the election, several vice chairmen and ministers clamored for Qin Heng to invite him to supper, and Qin Heng took them to the barbecue restaurant he frequented. It was nearly one o'clock after eating the barbecue, and a dozen or so people were almost drunk, helping each other to sing.

Qin Heng paid the bill to follow up, cut a short path through an alley, and found several small blocking a person on the corner of the alley. Qin Heng did not have the sentiment of drawing a sword to help each other, he walked over, a jerk took a step back, just in the way of his way, he said politely: "Please let it go." He was tall, and when he saw that he had no intention of being nosy, he let him go. Qin Heng nodded to him, and was about to pass when he heard a familiar voice whispering not far away, "I only have so much money, otherwise I will take you to get it."

 Qin Heng's footsteps stopped, and the Heavenly Man in his heart fought back and forth three times, and turned back: "Jiang and Mian?

Qin Heng... Jiang Youmian's voice was a little soft, a few small surrounded him, the street lights were dim, Qin Heng couldn't see him, he was half a head taller than a few, and he walked quickly past a few people who didn't dare to block him, so they let go.

Jiang Youmian watched Qin Heng come over, took a step and grabbed his arm tightly, eager to stick it to him, and whispered to him: "Hurry up and take me away!"

Qin Heng had learned Jiang youmian's courage, and he patted Jiang and Mianmian's shoulder and asked the wearing a gold chain: How much do you want? <

A few small are also coincidental, coming out of the disco in the middle of the night, touching a boy walking alone in front, not knowing which one started, blocked Jiang and Mian in the alley and extorted a pass, originally just wanted to get a few hundred pieces out, did not expect that this person was ten thousand cash in one shot.

When he saw a fat sheep, several people were willing to let him go and force him to take it out again. However, the situation changed again, and this one named Qin Heng didn't look so annoying.

The leader of the swept the money in his hand and tentatively said, Let's do the same stack again, so little brothers are not enough points.

Qin Heng heard the joke and asked him, "Not enough points?" The

little was stuck.

"My community..." Jiang Youmian opened his mouth, wanting to say that there was a cash machine at the door of his community, but qin Heng pressed it and did not make a sound, rubbing on him and did not dare to move.

Don't be afraid, Qin Heng reassured Jiang and Mian, and then turned his head to discuss with the little, I don't think it's better, everyone takes a step back, what he gave you doesn't have to pay back, but if you want more, we won't give it. Another

little wanted to scold something, but was stopped by the who was the leader, he thought about it, said yes, and left with a few people.

Seeing the leave, Jiang and Mian, relieved, left Qin Heng a little and whispered thank you. Qin Heng sighed and walked out of the alley with Jiang Youmian and asked him what he was doing outside in the middle of the night.

"I want to go to the Internet." Jiang and Mian said. <

Qin Heng did not understand Jiang Youmian's brain circuitry: "Your computer is broken?

Jiang and Mian bowed their heads and did not speak, Qin Heng did not bother to ask him, and led him to the direction of his home, the alley was not far from Jiang and Mian's house, and it would take ten minutes to get there.