She flew to S City at eleven o'clock in the afternoon, Qin Heng picked her up, the hotel could not checkin, so she put her luggage in the lobby and came out to hang out. The student sister ate on the plane, could not eat, said she wanted to visit the bookstore next door to the hotel.

As a result, when I walked to the door, I met Jiang Youmian and Fan Yichi.

After a brief moment of embarrassment, it was Qin Heng who greeted him first, and he smiled politely at Jiang Youmian: "Come to buy books?"

Jiang Youmian looked straight at him, "Hmm", and didn't move.

Xuejie looked at Jiang Youmian and then at Qin Heng, and wanted to ask him what the situation was. Qin Heng did not make an introduction, and after the jaw signaled, he waited on the side, Fan Yichi reacted and pulled Jiang And Mian, who was blocking the door, and Qin Heng took his sister in.

Entering the bookstore, Xuejie asked Qin Heng, "Who is that child?"

Qin Heng led her up the escalator, gentlemanly asked her to go first, he stood behind, shrugged: "It's a little friend."

"Is it?" Sister Xue revealed a very subtle smile to Qin Heng.

Qin Heng asked her, "Otherwise?" On the

second floor, Xuejie walked to the best-selling bookcase and held her arm for a while, before she said to Qin Heng without looking back: "You should look in the mirror to know how ugly your face is now."

Qin Heng didn't say a word, he didn't have to look in the mirror to know. When he saw Fan Yichi standing on the edge of Jiang and Mian, his brain exploded. <

When the sister saw that he didn't say anything, she also concentrated on picking up the book.

I thought that the encounter was just an episode, but I didn't expect that when I was eating dinner, several people met again.

Jiang and Mian and Fan Yi arrived first in the restaurant, Jiang and Mian turned their backs on the door, fan Yi Chi watched Qin Heng and the girl he carried in the afternoon walk in and sit down not far away. Qin Heng was as absent-minded as this Jiang Youmian across from him, but the girl was very alert and exchanged a look with him.

Fan Yichi narrowed his eyes and calmly chatted with Jiang Youmian as usual.

Jiang and Mian were a little silly, especially eating the set of his outdated cold jokes, Fan Yichi teased the left and right, Jiang and Mian's face eased up, no longer like when they first came out of the bookstore, the soul was left with only an empty shell.

Fan Yichi asked Jiang Youmian, "Do you know why a ship sailing in the water disappears out of thin air?"

"I don't know," Jiang Youmian said, "why?" "Because

Lao Tzu took it away after taking a bath." Fan Yichi grinned at him.

This joke especially poked Jiang and Mian's laughter, and his tiger teeth were all exposed.

Fan Yichi looked at him and said, "With Mian, you have tiger teeth."

He raised his hand to touch it, and Jiang and Mian slightly moved their heads back, but this time, Fan Yi did not retract his hand, he still stopped his hand and asked Jiang and Mian: "Do you hate physical contact?" <

Jiang Youmian didn't know why Fan Yichi asked this, he said, "Why are you touching my teeth?"

Fan Yi was asked by him to fall down, but he still put his hand down, raised his wine glass, and like an adult, held it up to Jiang and Mian: "Happy birthday, and Mian."