part 1

Skylar Rose wasn't rich she knew that, but her mum kept a steady job that paid for the bills and the things they needed. Her and her mum wasn't close but she knew if she needed her she would be there for her. 

Skylar was 14, her soon to be 15th birthday was around the corner and to say she was excited was a understatement, Skylar hated being the "child" in her group of friends, they protected her and saw her as a little sister to them all. 

Although they kept her in the loop with everything and when I mean everything I mean even there sex talks, drug and anything else that was important in there life.

Skylar was a smart girl, she said all the right things, did all the right stuff and most girls her age were jealous of her. 

When Skylar was just 12 years old her body started to change just like any other girls body would, she was the first to get to get the period out of all the girls in her class, and she was the first to start getting boobs and she was the first girl to catch the guys attention.

She hated attention, it was always one of those things she would try her best to stay away from, she hated the way girls would death glare her even though she had never talked to them before.

She hated school with a passion. 

She hated the fact that her closest friends were 3 years older than her.

She hated the fact that her dad left.

she hated the fact that she was too mature for her age and could never let go.

She missed her dad, he was her comfort, her best friend but he died when she was just 10 years old. She remembers what happened like it was yesterday. 

Skylar delt with her own problems just like another kid would had but Skylar's problems couldn't be fixed, well not that she thought anyways. Skylar never spoke about how she felt feeling like she was a burden. But she so desperately needed someone for a shoulder to cry on, some one to tell her it will all be okay and she will get through it. 

But to have that she needed to tell some one 

And that was something she wasn't prepared to do. So she bottled up her emotions and put on that smile.

Moving on from the sad stuff...

Skylar was mature for her age and knew things most girls didn't but that didn't mean she wasn't still shy and got nervous around people.

especially boys.

IK this is short but its the first chapter and they will be longer

This is my first ever time writing so please bare with me and i hope this is okay 

Please tell me if there's anything wrong with spelling and that.

Thank you guys.