Birthday in Norway

Start from the beginning

Soleil let out a small moan which granted access for Tony to slip his tongue in, but Soleil was not going to let him have all the control. She brought a hand up and cupped Tony's jaw, keeping him still as she tilted her head and deepened the kiss.

Tony's hands continued to wander, rubbing down the length of Soleil's thighs before squeezing just above her knees before his hands moved back upwards. His hand moved to Soleil's waist and he began to play with the waistline of her pants.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Soleil said almost breathlessly as she pulled back slightly and began moving downwards to trail kissed down Tony's jaw. Tony groaned feeling the heat of Soleil's hand on his chest which made him aware of its rise and fall as he was regaining his breath.

"Honey~!" Tony whined as he still continued to play with Soleil's pants, slipping a hand underneath and suppressing a moan as he felt the lace material of Soleil's underwear. The thought of what design she might have on and what colour made Tony's eyes roll back in anticipation. "You're wearing too many clothes."

"I know. I know, Sweetheart." Soleil cooed as she peppered kissed on Tony's neck, undoing the top buttons of Tony's shirt to plant an open mouth kiss on Tony's collarbone. "But you are just gonna have to wait~!"

"Sol~, this can't wait!" Tony said vehemently but the guttural moan that left his lips as he brought Soleil's hips down so she could feel his hard erection through their clothing, seeking friction as she had only been hovering over him.

"Mmm.." Soleil whimpered as she was unable to stop her hips from shifting just a bit just to get a good feel of the cock she loved just as much as the owner of it. She was able to find it in herself to refrain from further applying pressure that she was not willing to admit out loud that they both needed more than wanted.

Soleil rose to be standing on her hands and knees, caging Tony in underneath her with Cheshire grin gracing her lips. Tony's pupils were a bit blown but the hooded look of lust also did wonders on hiding the deep brown of his eyes as he met her gold ones.

"I have plans for the evening, Tiger. And I won't be having you mess them up with your impatience." Soleil said fondly.

Tony was not enthused as his hand that still rested on her hips tightened in grip slightly. "And why not, Kitten?"

"Because!" Soleil said matter of factly as she leaned down and kissed Tony's nose before resting her forehead on his. "If you can be a patient boy for me, I promise to make it worth your while."

Tony made a noncommittal hum, turning his head to the side with a pouting face, and Soleil tried her best not to laugh. Instead, she kissed his cheek and began to straighten up but Tony caught her face with both of his hands and pulled her down for one more long searing kiss before letting go.

"At this point, I don't really care too much about 'worthy my while'. Anything you do, Soleil, is worth my while." Tony said warmly and sincerely. "But just don't make me wait too long."

So close~. He almost had me there. Soleil snickered inwardly as she smiled. "Relax, my impatient boy. Why don't you go unwind in the bath while I go prepare, hm?"

"I guess that'll help." Tony muttered and let go of Soleil so she could get off him before he accepted her hand to help him to a stand. Soleil's smile was still prominent as she pecked his lips once more before turning to walk out of the bedroom while Tony went over to the en suite bathroom but paused when Soleil called out to him.

"And that means no masturbating while I'm gone, Sweetheart." Soleil said and Tony's head dropped as he entered the bathroom and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck." Tony sighed as he could feel the strain of his erect cock from earlier, and Soleil's control over him was such a turn-on at this point which was not helping at the moment.