Chapter 1

"Mr. Qin, this is our periodical storage room, the house was built in 1965, renovated once the year before, and equipped with heating." The curator pushed open the wooden door, and a smell of old books mixed with heating came out, making Qin Heng's nose itch.

The curator of the Licheng Library made a gesture of please, and Qin Heng nodded politely to the curator and walked in to visit.

Qin Heng was busy with work after graduating from university, and he did not return to Licheng for eight years, but this year he finally had to relax and returned to a trip. He returned to his hometown, stayed for more than a week, walked around and looked around, and heard his little niece mention that the city library was small and broken, so he decided to fund the county to build a new library.

He had given the money to leave, and was scheduled to return to S City in the afternoon of this day and fly from the airport in the neighboring city outside the mountain. In the morning, I got up and opened the curtains, but I saw that the snow outside the house had crushed the hundred-year-old pine outside the hotel.

On the ninth day of the Chinese New Year, Licheng was sealed by a heavy snow overnight, and the people inside could not go out, and the people outside could not enter.

It just so happened that the librarian contacted Qin Heng several times in the past few days, saying that no matter what, he wanted to pay privately and invite him to a light meal, Qin Heng thought about it and responded to the curator's appointment.

After lunch, the curator asked Qin Heng what arrangements were available in the afternoon, and if not, he could go to the library with him to see.

Qin Heng should have canceled all the arrangements, and now there is a big idle person, so he will follow the curator to visit.

Qin Heng's resume is quite legendary. He was from a small mountain village under Licheng, from a poor background, and his parents died of a mining accident when he was young. <

When he was in junior high school, he won the Olympian Gold Medal, was recruited by a high school in S City, and left Licheng.

After graduating from S University, Qin Heng gave up the full prize and went to work for a technology company opened by a senior. There, he developed a popular software, sold it for a good price when the limelight was in full swing, turned around and caught up with the good times of electronic business, and then crossed over to industry and real estate. Qin Heng started from scratch and did not make a mistake, but in seven or eight years, he actually became a figure who stomped on S City and had to follow the shock.

Qin Heng is good at sociability, people do not put the usual rich merchant shelf, is very affinity, and chats with the curator Tiannanhaibei, telling the curator to relax a lot.

Halfway through, it began to snow again, and snow flakes with large fingernails drifted outside the car window. The snowy road was slippery, the curator drove carefully, the speed was only twenty or thirty yards, and the street scene outside slowly passed through Qin Heng's eyes.

He spent three years in junior high school in Licheng, that was more than ten years ago, and now Licheng has some modern atmosphere, which is very different from his impression. He lamented to the curator that when he was in junior high school, there were few cars, and now he had to wait for two traffic lights.

When passing the Licheng Railway Station, Qin Heng suddenly stopped talking, looked at the dark red words, as if remembering something, the curator listened to Qin Heng silent, asked a question, Qin Heng returned to his senses, and continued to speak.

Not long after, the library arrived.

The old library of Licheng seeps from the inside to the outside, with decades of old brick bungalows, tattered books, handwritten lending cards, and a few antique computers with windows98 operating systems. <