Unspoken feelings

Again a very late update. Sorry guys. Your author is getting more clumsy day by day🤣🤣🤣. I had an accident two  weeks ago. Now I am recovering from that. I missed you guys a lot....
No more blabbering. Let's get onto the story ...

Karthik's pov

I was ignoring her for the last few days because I don't have the courage to face her. Because of me , that bastard again touched her. This thought was eating me alive. I showered all my anger to him. He is barely alive.

She was continuously talking nonsense. I was ignoring it ,but today she crossed the limit. How could she say that? It's true that everything is my fault only. But for that, she made me a pervert. I was so angry and hurt. She started the sentence, which I never want to hear. I don't know how to stop her from saying that.
Then , finally, my heart takes the control of my body. I kissed her........

It was neither a deep kiss nor a quick peck. It was my love for her. I never wanted to do that without her will, but this time it was inevitable. The feeling was magical. I want that second to freeze.  Her eyes were closed. She was in utter shock. I took  this opportunity and went away from there.

I went to my room and washed my face. Thank God, she didn't slapped me. She was in rooted in that place . I wasn't guilty for that. I just saved her from saying nonsense which she will regret later. A small smile appeared on my face. I went out my favorite song .

Nithya's pov

It took five minutes for me get in touch with reality. I touched my lips where he kissed. He stole my first kiss. I took deep breaths to calm down myself. I just want the earth to open up and swallow me. I was so much embarrassed. My face was more red than a tomato for sure.

What the hell is happening to me? I should have slapped him. Atleast I should have shouted on him. But I was standing there like a statue. I feel angry on myself. The reality was I couldn't even move a single muscle. I was lost in that movement.

Am I the same Nithya who cried for a whole week when  a guy tried to touch my hands. I don't know what's wrong with me. Instead of feeling angry on him, I am feeling shy and want to hide myself. I probably don't have any idea on what's happening to me.

I went to my room and jumped to the bed. I hid my face deep into the pillow. I thought I would cry, but I didn't. I tried to divert my thoughts to some where else. But every single thought ends in that kiss only.

Don't go near him from now on... My mind gave me warning .

From the next day onwards my soul attention was in avoiding him. But for my bad luck I always end up infront of him. Tomorrow , we are returning to Mumbai. I hope now my job becomes easy.  From tomorrow onwards I don't have to see him..

From tomorrow onwards I can't see him.....

A sharp pain started on my chest. I shouldn't feel this. This is wrong. I shouldn't feel anything for him .
Maybe it's going to be end forever.
I don't want time to pass. But it's moving on jet speed.

From tomorrow onwards my old boring life is going to embrace me. I will miss this place so much. Even though I had some bad memories here, I have some good ones too. I don't know what I am actually gonna miss. This place or his attention???

A tear drop fell on my hands. I realised my eyes started their work already. Why the hell I'm crying now ?.

This is why I told you not to get attached with anyone. I know you will end up like this!!! But you! stupid didn't listen to him. Instead you listened to that stupid heart. Now suffer your pain.

My mind whose words I ignored shouted. It is right. I shouldn't have...
It would be a lie if I say I don't like his attention. Infact I am being hypocrite here . I don't want to go away from here... from him....

Next day

We started to Mumbai in 3 cars. I sat with Rithu in one car. The front seat was empty . I hoped Karthik would come and sit there. I couldn't face him after that kiss. But I don't know  why my heart wants to be around him.
I was expecting him to come, but to my dismay  Avinash came and sit there.  I really felt bad.

After the long journey we reached Mumbai. Jiju came to take me home. I searched for a glance of him. But I couldn't find him. With so much disappointment I went back to Didi's home.

I was not in a mood to do anything, I just curled in my bed and tried to sleep. Sleep is my ultimate escape from reality.  But that guy..... He invaded my brain so badly that I couldn't even divert my thoughts for a second. Why this is hurting this much? Who is he to me? Why I am forgetting my problems when I was with him?  Why I don't feel any fear when I was with him? Most importantly why  didn't I feel anything bad when he kissed me???

I cried hugging my pillow. Why it's always happens to me? When I consider someone important in my life, they will leave me at the same moment.  Only one question was roaming around my mind.
Is this the end????

*****************†"*****************

" Nithya, wake up..Nithyaa..."I opened my eyes and realized that it's already morning. Preeti was shaking me hard.

"What happened di?" I rubbed my eyes .

"Go ,fresh up fast and come down." She ordered.

" Why?"

"Someone is herre to meet you"I felt something odd.

When I came back from shower I saw a beautiful pink saree on my bed .
Shit!!! Not again. I know what's going to happen. Again a marriage proposal. I'm fed up of this .I never thought didi will support this stupidity. Maybe I have become a burden for her too.

Yes. I'm a burden. Burden for everyone. For my parents ,sister and for my friends. That's why they are arranging this puppet show Everytime. I felt so low of myself.  I don't even have the strength to cry.  My eyes are hurting due to the non-stop crying of last night.

Slowly my sadness changed to anger. I will say No on his face. I decided. I wipe my tears and took a very old salvar from my cupboard. I didn't even do my hair and didn't do any makeup. Preeti was continuosly knocking on the door.

I went downstairs with  a tray of tea .  I kept looking the floor and went near that guy who was talking with jiju. I started serving tea without looking him.  When I was about to give him the tea cup....

" Nithya " hearing the familiar voice I lift my head and got the shock of my life. No.. this is not true. Oh God . Am I still sleeping? Or hallucinating? This can't be true.......

Hlo guys,

Sorry for making you guys wait.

I really wanna give frequent updates.
But everytime something will happen and I have to postpone it.

By God's grace I am recovering well from that accident. If everything goes well , I will give you daily updates.

Share your views on this chapter

Vote if you like it.

Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❣️❣️❤️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️