Mood swings day

Sorry for the late update. It was because of the delay in completing the vote goal. It's really disheartening to see 200+ reads, but only 34 votes. I felt demotivated. That's why I didn't update last week . I'm Sorry guys.
No more interruptions. Enjoy the chapter.

Nithya's pov

Next morning I woke up early and got ready for college. I need to distract my mind. If I stay here, I will lost my mind.  When I reached the living room,  I saw dad reading newspaper.

As I am not sure about his mood, I didn't greet him. When I was about to reach the front door, he cleared his throat.

" I will pick you in the evening. Take care . Eat your lunch properly" he said and I nodded.

What happened to him? Last time he said this dialogue when I was in first standard. I clearly remember.

Yesterday he was about to slap me. Now he is acting all nice. Something is definitely wrong.  Without wasting a second I started to college.

As soon as I reached college, Swathi digged all the information.

" Niti, I think your dad had gone mad" she said after a deep thought.

" Did Aunty changed his medicines by mistake?" She said and we burst out laughing .

My bestie have this talent to make me smile  at my lowest moments.

After sometime, Rithika came to us with a sad face.

" What happened to you? Did your parents also fixed your  marriage with some Anoop?" Swathi asked her mockingly and I glared her.

" Nothing  yaar, Just a headache. I will meet you in the class" she said and went away.

" Seems like today is International  mood swings day, Everyone is behaving weirdly" Swathi said rubbing her forehead.

" I haven't see her like this before, something is wrong. Come let's ask her" I said and drag her along with me.

But for our dismay, Rithu didn't utter a word. Her eyes were swollen because of crying,  just like my eyes .

Swathi was busy in creating plans for stopping my marriage. She suggested many ways, but nothing seems practical.

" Nithya, listen, this one will work. We should introduce some guy as your boyfriend to your family and Anoop's parents. Then they will cancel this marriage"  she said with great enthusiasm.

" Can you do me a favor" I asked and she nodded.

" Just kill me right now" I snapped.

"What's wrong?" She asked innocently.

" Seriously Swathi, this is not your freaking Wattpad novel  or mega serial. This is my life. They already doubt me. Now you are asking me to confirm their doubt. They won't cancel this marriage, instead they will bury me alive. Do you want that?" She was shocked by my sudden outburst.

" I'm sorry yaar" she said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

" Are you mad on me?" She asked and I shook my head. She hugs me again .

Hours passed like seconds and it's time to return home. Rithika left without even saying bye. She seems like heart broken.

I was waiting for my dad in the college gate with my knight beside me. I told her to go back to college. But this stubborn girl is accompanying me for no reason.

After five minutes, I saw his car coming towards us. I was about to enter but he said he have to meet our principal.

I was confused to the hell
  Why he wants to meet our principal? I looked Swathi who is also clueless like me.

" Come with me" he ordered and I accompanied him.

We reached the Principal's office.

" What are the procedures for Transfer Certificate?" He asked the peon and I was shocked to the hell.

" Transfer? What are you doing Pappa?" I asked but he glared me and stomped my feet with his shoes.

" Keep quiet. Anoop is planning to shift in his native place" he muttered.

" So?" I asked . My eyes welled up with tears. He was still stomping my feet.

"You are going to shift with him after marriage. If he permits, you can study again otherwise be a good housewife."

" No, you can't do this to me" i said with shaking voice.

After few minutes the principal called us to his cabin.

" 98 percent in twelfth and 97 percent in tenth. Why are you stopping your studies Nithya?" The principal asked with amusement.

I looked him with tearful eyes and didn't say anything.

" Mr Vinod, your daughter is a topper. She has a bright future. Why are you doing this? " He asked Dad who was standing there with an expression less face.

" She has such a long tongue. Don't know how to speak with elders and moreover she is getting married, she doesn't need education anymore" he said roughly .

" Please make the procedures fast, I have lots of work" he said and the principal looked me with pity.

I felt like my head spinning and eyes filled with darkness . I was about to fall, but two hands held me from falling.

" Nithya , are you okay? "I opened my eyes to find Swathi standing beside me. She made me sit in a chair and handover her water bottle.
I explained her everything while Pappa is busy with procedures.

" Swathi, my life is going to end. I will die if I stop my studies. I want to do MBA, I want to become entrepreneur. I want to be independent, if he marries me , then I can't do anything. Please do something. Otherwise I will die" I said it in one go. 

She hugs me tightly and tried to calm down me.

After few minutes, Pappa came out from office and dragged me to the car. He turned towards Swathi and said

" Don't you dare to contact her from now on " he warned her and drove towards home.

Author's pov

The next morning hit the Nair mansion like a storm. What happened was totally unexpected..............................

Hi guys,

So, how is this chapter?

Do you like it?

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

What will happen next?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If you like it, then please do vote.

I really need motivation.

Vote goal: 40

I will try to update asap. Complete the vote goal  fast .
It's not an Herculean task.

Last chapter crossed 230 reads. If only half of the readers voted................

Love you all

Stay happy
Take care

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️