Werewolves and Carrots

Just click vote button and show your support.

Last week I got some new followers, I am so happy for that.
But a request to my readers,
Please vote the previous chapters also. It will mean a lot to me.

Happy Reading

Nithya's pov

"You are mine only mine, I won't lose you for anything" he said with determination.

"But our worlds are different. I can't love you, please leave me alone" I pleaded .

" NO! I can't and I won't leave you" He said in a dangerous tone and I shivered.

"How can I marry you? You are a werewolf" I said and he seemed to be pissed off.

"You know what , I don't need your consent. I will kill whoever comes between us. Do you get me?" his grey eyes turned dark indicating he is going to change to werewolf.

I shivered.

" Do you get me?" He roared. He said and moved forward to kiss me.

" NO......" " Aah"......I fell on the floor with a loud thud.

" What happened Nithya?" I opened my eyes to find Preeti standing in front of me with a cup of coffee.

That's when I realized I just had a nightmare.

" Nothing... I just had a nightmare" I said and took a deep breath.

" That's why I told you not to read that werewolf novel " she said suppressing her laughter.

She was right. I shouldn't have read it in the night .Last night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to read something. 
I opened Wattpad and had no idea about what to read .

And guess, who suggested this book?
The almighty Swathi. I am going to kill her.

I glanced at the clock and found it was 8 am.  It's Sunday today. So I decided to sleep some time more.
But suddenly I remembered something and got up.

Shit! I have to go home. Currently I am at jiju's place. Last night jiju's boss dropped us here. I never expect him to be jiju's  boss.

Mom called me last night and said we have some guest today. She needs my help in preparing lunch. So I have to go home.
I called Swathi and asked her to accompany me. She , being the biggest fan of my mom's food, quickly agreed.

************************************

" Aunty, Who are the guests?" Swathi asked eating the raw carrot while sitting in the kitchen slab.

" My best friend and her son" mom replied and Swathi's face lit up on the mention of son.

" How old is he?" She asked hiding her smile.

" Who?" I asked clearly knowing her intention.

" Aunty's friend's son?" She asked me while mom is busy with cooking.

" 35" I lied to tease her .

" 35 ? Eww. Then he is an uncle" she said making a face and I burst out laughing.

" Why? Your Ranbir Kapoor is also 35 , do you call him uncle?" I asked to annoy her.

" Get lost" she throw a carrot at me.

" Thanks baby" I catched the carrot and starts eating.

" Stop teasing her Nithya, he is just 25 years old." Mom said and Swathi gave me a look.