Compromise

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and motivating messages. It really means a lot. Sorry for the delay.

Press the vote icon and show your support.

Swathi's pov

"Swathi, you have a visitor

"Swathi, you have a visitor. " The hostel warden said and I was surprised.

I went outside the hostel and found Naveen Jiju standing there. He is speaking with another guy.

Wait! I have seen this guy before. But
Where? I couldn't remember!! Uff ! Sometimes, my brain is slower than a snail.

Idiot! They are here to enquire about Nithya. So, act wisely . Don't give them suspecion.

" Hi Jiju, Did you get any information about Nithya?" I asked innocently.

" Swathi, both of us know, Nithya won't go anywhere without your knowledge. So, stop acting and tell where she is " he said in a stern tone.

He is  like my elder brother and I respect him a lot. It's very difficult to lie and act infront of people whom we respect a lot. But now, I don't have any other options.

" I don't know. I haven't contacted her since yesterday " I felt someone's gaze on me.

" If you don't mind, could you give your phone to me?" The guy who was standing beside Jiju asked in a polite way.

" Who are you?" I asked raising my eyebrows .

" This is Neerav, my cousin" jiju said.
Ohh, cousin!

" And also Sub inspector of Police" he completed  the sentence and I jerked.

Now I remember him, he is the same officer who caught us for driving with out helmet that day .
How could I forget him?

" Jiju, Do you trust Nithya?" I asked .

" Of course. She is like my own sister" he said with sincerely.

" Oh Really! Then, how could you marry off your sister to an ashole? " I asked sarcastically and he stood there speechless.

"That.... ...that was Uncle's decision. I tried to make him understand, but he was adamant" his words were genuine.

" So, you will let that jerk marry Nithya?" I asked being a bit rude.

" I'm helpless Swathi. Uncle trusts Anoop very much." He said with frustration.

" Okay, then I will take care of it. You please go" I said as I was hell irritated.

" But Nithya? Atleast tell me where she is . Aunty is worried about her"  He said and I felt bad for Radhu Aunty.

" Look, I assure you. No one will marry Nithya without her consent. I will provide her legal protection. Now tell me where she is" the police officer who was silent till now said all of a sudden.