aftermath

it has been three days since the kamino fight.

surprisingly, no one gave Izuku a hard time when he was revealed as a son of a villain. Because everyone understood probably guessed it, his villain father abandoned him to give him a good life away from villainy as a promise to his dead lover.

the so-called zuku harem(as called by Midnight during the staff gossip time) would check in on him. As the Privilege One, Katsuki has been with him since then, despite being told to stay within their home.

but Katsuki refused to leave him alone when his Zukkun is suffering. He finally met his parents, but his father is in jail, his mother was executed on the day he was born.

"How is he?" All Might and Eraserhead are in the Midoriya's to talk about the dormitory.

"I honestly don't know," Inko sighed, gripping the cup a bit tight,"He's still in his room. Katsuki is with him too. But that revelation days ago.."

"It broke him," Eraserhead nodded in understanding,"He's just a child who found out the truth about his parents,"

"All Izuku talked about when he was a child that he was going to be a hero to be able to meet his real parents. But all he found out was that," She sighed, and looked at the two teachers,"I will agree to the dormitories, but please take care of Izuku for me,"

"It goes without saying, Midoriya-san," All Might said,"We also made a promise to Izuku's mother, we will protect him,"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Do you perhaps a way to see the princess's son, Lord Lucas?" Felix asked the magician beside him. It has been days since they have found out that the late princess has a son that is still out there.

Emperor Claude went out of his way to ready the Peridot Palace, even making Ms. York to be the headmaid. The nobles that sided the fake princess has been stripped off their titles and exiled, except to that princess, she was confined to the ruby palace. They had made an exception to the Young Duke Alpheus, who is obviously the puppet to his father's schemes.

"I think I do?" Lucas said unsure. He honestly only got rid of the emperor's black magic because the damn chimera was annoying and keep trying to befriend him when he wasn't interested.

"Then let's do it!" This knight really is bold. They decided to interrupt the audience day,"Your Majesty!"

"Felix, what is it now?" The emperor glared at him.

"The magician has a way for us to see the prince!" At the knight's statement, the emperor dropped the papers at his hand.

Lucas sighed, knowing that he has no way out of this. Activating the magic circle, cloud formed in a circle and spread out, making some sort of wheel of cloud.

In there showed a picture of a boy, with luxurious golden hair with white highlights, the evident blue jeweled eyes of the same shade of the late princess.

"Oh..." Claude breathed out. That child.. His grandson.

His grandson is surrounded by 19 more people. But someone around three of them has mutation of some sort?

The blonde one next to his grandson was comforting him. That he realized, his grandson is crying.

"How many times is it today?" The brown haired girl asked, when his grandson passed out in the blonde's arms.

"I honestly don't know," The blonde shook his head,"I had to help him unpack because he keep realizing that he blanket he grew up with belongs to his mom,"

"Hypothetically, if we ran his grandpa over with a tank—" The pink haired one asked.

"No," Everyone shook their head, that made her huffed.

"The.. The prince's people are eccentric," Duke Robane chuckled nervously. Did one of them just admitted to try and kill his majesty?

"Oh," The blonde one slightly widen his eyes and looked down on the prince in his arms,"He fell asleep. I'll bring him to his room then,"

"I'll start making dinner!" The kid with thick lips volunteered and went out of the frame.

"Take good care of him, Bakugou!" The brown haired girl called after the blonde who is carrying the prince.

"Who the fuck do you take me for, cheeks!"

The prince sure is surrounded by eccentric people.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"I'll be on the other side of that glass, alright?" All Might reminded his successor. After a week of being sort of unresponsive, his successor asked to meet his father who is in Tartaros.

"Alright, thank you," The two of them separated. Now, his young successor is in front of All for One.

"Hello, Elpidius," All for One softly greeted his only child.

"Hello, Father," Izuku hoarsely greeted back.

"Is there something wrong with your throat?" He asked his son,"Are you sick? Did you had some medicines?"

"No," Izuku had to chuckled at his father fussing over him despite the glass separating them,"I have been crying and didn't talk for a week, Father,"

"Ah," There was a silence between them.

"I wanted to ask.. How did you and mother met?" Izuku asked. He had to know, how did this monster of a villain, whom is his father, met someone like his fairy-like mother?

"I acquired a hopper quirk," His father said,"A dimension hopper quirk to be precise,"

"A what..?" He softly said. That kind of quirk would have been well known nineteen years ago.

"Yeah," He nodded despite being restrained with the restraint quirk jacket,"Your mother was fifteen when we first met,"

He raised an eyebrow at that, she was young.

"And that's where mine and her story starts,"