| Chapter 114: Truth Revealed |

Comenzar desde el principio

"He's gonna be okay...he is just sleeping" Draco whispered to you

"I'm so scared...scared to lose people I love and scared that I cant do anything to save them— I'm so scared, Dray" You cried to him as Draco rubbed your back up and down.

"I thought I was going to lose him—"

"You aren't. You aren't going to lose anyone else, you know why?" Draco asked pulling away, cupping your face and wiping the tears falling using his thumb

"Because you are a hero. You proved that when you save those muggle-borns, when you saved Diggory, when you save Me and Andrew and when you saved Snape. You are the strongest woman I know. So please don't ever think you will lose anyone else because I know you will do everything to save them because that is what heroes do and you are a hero"

"That was cheesy" You said to him

"Shut up. I tried" Draco rolled his eyes playfully. A smile dancing on his and your lips.

"Thank you for always staying by my side" You said really grateful

"No, Thank you for never leaving me even when I can be a bloody jerk" Draco said as you chuckled but your sweet moment was cut off by Voldemort's voice.

"You have fought valiantly...but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood
spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity" Voldemort said in a whisper hushed voice. You covered your ears, trying to block the sound as Draco took out his wand ready to attack if ever.

"Harry and Y/n Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you both have allowed
your friends to die for you..rather than face me yourselves. There is no greater dishonor.
Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fates. If you do not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to
conceal you both from me"

Then it was silent. You and Draco looked at each other. Draco grabbed your hand as he was about to guide you back to the castle by apparating but you stopped him taking off your bracelets and placing them onto Snape's wrist. In case he ever woke up and tried to fight on the good side.

You looked Draco who had his hand extended to you. You held it as the two of you apparated away and into the castle.

There were the others, standing in front of the great hall. Harry walked to you hugging you.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper

"Yeah" You said as the two of you pulled away looking at the great hall where dead bodies were laying and everyone trying to recover.
Everyone looked lifeless and tired. The five of you walked in earning some people to look at the five of you who walked in silence.

Then stopped at the sight of Fred laying there. Your eyes widen as you covered your mouth. Draco immediately hugged you as you cried on his chest.

"Harry, Y/n" The two of you looked to Sirius and Remus.

You pulled away from Draco and walked up to Fred, going on your knees as you cupped his cheek. Tears falling.

"Freddie?" You called the boy.

"Come on, didn't we plan. A sibling game night? Twin versus Twin?" You talked to the redhead. Ron looked at you tears falling

"Wake up, Fred. Its not a funny prank" You whispered as Draco walked forward to you, pulling you up.

"Y/n, he is gone—"

"No, he is not" You denied looking at Draco

"Miss Stark is right. Fred Weasley is not dead" A girl voice came echoing the hall. Everyone look to the red suit.