| Chapter 114: Truth Revealed |

Start from the beginning

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master....The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner...." Voldemort said that was when you knew where this was going. You were about to stand up but Draco pulled you back, in his embrace as he covered your mouth and you tried to struggle out of his grasp. Harry helped Draco by holding your hands together. You could feel tears falling from your eyes.

"You killed Dumbledore, Severus while you live the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine" Voldemort looked at Snape as he held the Elder Wand.

"You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus but only I can live forever"

"No!!!" You screamed but it was muffled. Draco held you close to him

"My Lord—" Snape was cut off by Voldemort cutting his throat with the wand. Snape fell to the floor with a

Thud!

Hitting the glass door making all of you flinch.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" You screamed in pain as you cried, silently. Draco place your head on his chest as he rocked you back and forth while you cried silently and painfully.

"Nagini, kill"

You flinched as several thuds came with the snake attacking Snape. You flinch every time and Draco just held you close in his arms, whispering sweet words to you, to make you calm down.

Once a woosh came with all your strength, you pushed Draco away running into the boat house. You walked in, stopping in your tracks to see your own godfather trying to hang on with all his life. You rushed to him, getting on your knees as he looked at you.

"Uncle..." You called to him, brokenly as you covered his neck that was bleeding putting pressure to stop the blood from oozing out of him. He looked at you as a tear fell.

"Take them...Take them please" He begged gesturing to the tears. Harry rushed beside you and took a flask out of your pouch as he took the tears that were falling from Snape's eyes.

"Take them to the pensieve" Snape said looking at you and Harry

"You have your mother's eyes" Snape said directly to Harry who looked at him. You looked down more tears falling. You let out a sob making Snape look to you.

Harry stood up walking to Hermione and Ron

"Go ahead. I'll look after her" Draco said nodding to Harry

"Lets meet back up at the castle" Harry said before him, Hermione and Ron left

"My goddaughter" Snape called as you looked up to him

"You look so much like your mother" He said smiling painfully

"You can tell me that when everything is better. P-please just hold on" You begged him looking at Draco

"Look for the essence of dittany in my pouch" You said as he rushed to your side and did as you told him taking out the potion as he started to place droplets on Snape. You took a hold of Snape's hand. His wound started to heal pretty quickly.

"Can I sleep, Y/n?" He asked you tiredly. You looked at Draco before at him

"Yes... Yes, you can Uncle Sev. I'm sorry for being selfish" You said letting the tears fall freely. Snape closed his eyes, breathing softly.

"Lets get him on a comfortable position" Draco said as he help you stand up and he carried (struggled) Snape to a clean floor and making him comfortable. You stood there, covering your face as sobs escape your lips. Draco walked up to you, pulling you in a hug. You hugged him back, crying on his chest.