2.08 𝖢𝖴𝖱𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲

Beginne am Anfang

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Go back to school," Derek sighs as they enter and Isaac shakes his head, leading the way.

"We can't, all of us are incredibly sick," He nodded and Derek narrowed his eyes.

"With what? Brain damage," Olive chuckled and Isaac shook his head.

"Well I have a migraine and Boyd here is having explosive diarrhea," Isaac shrugged and Boyd glared at him.

"What about you?" Derek turned to Olive who smiled.

"Cramps," She scrunched her nose up slightly and Derek tries to bite back the grin on his face, but he was losing the battle. "We're here to protect you."

"You brought them to help protect me? I'm in trouble," Derek said, gesturing to Isaac and Boyd who look at him with narrow eyes.

"Hey- we came up with a plan," Isaac interjects and Boyd glares at him causing Isaac to sigh. "Okay, he came up with a plan."

"And it's not terrible," Olive shrugs and Derek rolls his eyes, finally giving in.

"Okay, whatcha got?" Olive grins as Boyd sets his bag down, unzipping it.

"I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica tied up, hooked to wires that were pushing electrical currents through us. So I wondered how we could do something like that, but on a bigger scale," Boyd said as Derek approaches the bag, pulling out a coil of wires.

"What kind of plan is this?" He narrows his eyes, turning to Boyd who grins mischievously.

"Actually, I'd call it more of a trap," Moving quickly, he takes a hose and unravels it. As he turns it on, water begins to pool at the feet of the other three.

"In a pool of electrified water, it can only take up to fifty milliamps to kill a normal human. Less power than it takes to turn on a lightbulb," Boyd nods, filling up the whole entryway with water.

"That's comforting," Olive says sarcastically and Derek nods.

"If we disable the circuit interruption from the building's electrical room, the current will keep coming and anyone who steps in here will get a shocking surprise," Boyd says, winking at the last part.

"Especially for someone barefoot," Isaac turns to Derek, and Olive's face contorts, earning a look from the other three.

"Sorry, she just creeps me out," Olive shakes her head and jumps up onto the platform as Boyd unravels the coil of wire. Isaac and Derek follow her up there and keep their distance. Boyd unravels it all the way, joining them on the platform and flipping the switch on the wall to turn it on, kneeling from his position on the platform and reaching out to touch the water.

"Um, what are you doing?" Olive narrows her eyes at him.

"You have to test to see if the water is electrified with the back of your hand. If there's a current your hand will bounce back up, but if you do it with the front of your hand the muscles will clench and you'll go under," Olive's eyes widen as she backs up.

"I'll leave that to you, then," She shakes her head, letting out a breath and Boyd laughs, turning back to the pool of water. He turns his hand and touches the water. Blue sparks fly up and Boyd's hand surges into the air. He shakes his hand off and sits back with gritted teeth.

"Still hurts though," He shakes his head and Isaac looks at them with wide eyes.

"Could this kill them?" He asks and Boyd looks at the water with furrowed eyebrows.