C H A P T E R 2 8

y/n:

In the morning I woke up kinda early. I lay in bed until 12pm before I stood up and got ready. After that I went downstairs and sat on the couch and scrolled a bit through Twitter. After a while someone knocked at my door. I stood up and walked over to the door, a bit confused who could be there.

I opened the door and saw Will standing in front of me. "Oh hey" I said and smiled "What are you doing here?" I continued. "I had nothing to do and I know that your parents are coming tomorrow so we probably don't see each other" he replied. I smiled and stepped away from the door to let him in. I walked back to the couch and opened Twitter again. "Oh I also wanted to talk with you" he said as he sat next to me.

I put my phone away and looked at him with a confused look. "About what?" "Since we are nearly ready with the song we need to record it" "Oh right, I actually forgot about that. Do you have an idea how we could do it?" I asked. He nod "We probably could go to the studio where we also produce all the Lovejoy songs" "That would be great!" I replied.

***

We actually just talked for very long. "Okay, do you wanna stay all the day here doing nothing?" I asked. He shrugged "Do you have any ideas what we could do?" "Probably streaming... I mean it's kinda early but..." "That would be okay I guess. I actually don't know what we could do either" he said and smiled. "Okay, let me get another chair then" He nod and I stood up.

I quickly went upstairs and took the chair out of my bedroom into my streaming room. I also already turned on my pc. I felt a bit bad because I felt like Wilbur didn't want to stream. When my Pc was on I stood up and walked downstairs again. "We could start now" I said. Wilbur looked up from his phone and nod. We walked into the streaming room. 

Wilbur walked in front of me. When I walked in and closed the door Will turned around and looked down at me. "What?" I asked, but he didn't answer. He just leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I lay my hands around his neck while he pushed me against the door. This time it was me that turned the kiss into french kiss. After a while we parted again. "I- I'm sorry" he said. He was slightly blushing which made me grin.

"It's fine, I liked it" I said and smirked. I walked over to my chair and waited for him to sit next to me. "Can I start?" I asked and looked over to him. He just nod so I went live. While the intro played we both said nothing as always.

"Hey chat!" I said as the intro was done. "Hey chat how are we today?" Wilbur asked and smiled. "Wow I notice now that we didn't thought about what we could do" I said and giggled. "Oh well. Do you have any ideas?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders "Not really" I looked at the chat to see what they would say. The first comments that I saw were again some shipping comments. Not only ship comments between Wilbur and me also between me and Tommy. 

"Okay, wow chat could you please stop with all these comments? I'm pretty sure Tommy is also not okay with this. Also, I'm 22 and Tommy is 17 so..." I said. I looked over to Will. He read the chat and looked then at me. "You okay?" he whispered. I nod a bit. He just lay his hand on my leg and started moving his thumb. He looked at the chat again. "Should we play Minecraft?" he asked then. "Why not" I replied and smiled. 

I quickly opened the game. "I have made a new world last time" I said while I already opened it. "Do you wanna play?" I asked then. "If you don't want to" he said. I nod. He put his hand off of my leg and started playing. 

***

"Bye chat!" I said and waived at the camera. Wilbur laughed at me. "Hey, don't laugh at me" I said to him and ended the stream. "I'm sorry that looked kinda dumb from here" he just said after he calmed down again. "Very nice of you" I just said played offended. I quickly checked the time. "Wanna order some food? I'm kinda hungry" I said and looked up from my phone. "Yeah, I'm also hungry" he answered. I stood up and stretched "Okay come on then" 

We headed downstairs. "Where do you always order?" I asked. "Oh it's xxxxxx" he replied and sat on the couch. "Okay thanks, what do you want?" I asked. "The same as the last times" I nod and walked over into the kitchen. I quickly looked what the phone number was and ordered our food.

"Okay it's gonna be here in probably 30 minutes" I said while I walked back into the living room and sat next to Will on the couch. He looked up from his phone and nod. I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was again really tired and could've fell asleep right now. Wilbur also said nothing.

***

After a while that felt like hours our food finally arrived. After I payed for it I went back to Will and sat next to him. "We should watch something" I said and already turned on my Tv. "Yeah sure" he said and giggled. 

***

Once the movie has ended we didn't knew what we could do again. "I wasn't outside today, so we could probably go to the beach. I think it's not even that cold, right?" I said after a while. He just shrugged "Yeah why not" he smiled and nod. I stood up then and walked over to the door. I put on my shoes and grabbed my coat. Wilbur also walked over to me and put on his shoes as well. 

When we were both ready we walked out. The sun was going down and it was a pleasant warmth outside. I turned around to face Will. I smirked when I saw him. "You're bringing your guitar? Really?" I asked. I didn't even noticed that he brung it with him this morning. He nod "Why not? I always have it with me. Also the first time we sang together was at the beach, there you also didn't said anything" "Okay, yes you're right" I replied and laughed quietly.

While we walked we talked a bit about some random stuff and laughed a lot. When we arrived we sat down and watched the sunset like in a weird love story. Even though it was kinda kitschy it was nice and I really enjoyed it. "Should we sing something?" Will asked after a while. I looked at him and then around us. There were a few people but I thought that they probably wouldn't see us, so I nod and smiled.

"Do you know how to play 505?" I asked. He looked up to me since he was getting out his guitar out of his bag. Then he nod "I think so, yes" he replied. "Can we sing that?" I asked and smiled. He giggled "Sure why not" He played some chords and nod then "Okay let's go" he said and looked at me. He started playing. I started singing and closed my eyes. I just vibed with the music and didn't even thought about the fact that there could be some people who could hear us.

After a while Wilbur also started singing which made me smile. I opened my eyes again and looked at Will. He had closed his eyes well. I then looked around us and saw that there were some people who looked at us. A moment later they walked up to us and sat in front of us. It was a bit weird that they sat there like that and listened to us, but on the other side also really cool that they wanted to.

When the song was over I giggled. Wilbur looked at the people that sat in front of us and smiled. A few people also applauded to us. "Wanna hear some more songs?" Will asked after while. A girl yelled "Your new boyfriend!" I looked at Will with a questioning look. He didn't even looked at me but just started playing. I chuckled a bit but sang with him the song. This time it was quite different to the song before but still very nice. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1455 words)

Remember to eat and drink<3

- Luma