C H A P T E R 1 9

y/n:

"Do you want anything for breakfast?" "No, I'm fine. I think I also have to go in the next hour" he answered me. I nod "Okay, you're going to the studio, right?" He nod. "I wonder how it is in a music studio. And to make music with friends. I mean I know we did that too but just one song and you're doing a complete Album or whatever" I said and looked at him. He smiled "Yeah, not really an Album just an EP for the beginning" "Whatever, it's still cool. You said you're a band of four, right?" I asked. "Yes, Mark, the drummer, Ash, the bassist and Joe the guitar guy" he replied.

***

He stayed at my place a bit longer. We just had a nice conversation and I almost forgot what happened last night. After a while he wanted to go and I decided to go with him, 'cause I still wanted to look where I could go with my parents when they're are here. I also had to go to the supermarket.

***

"Okay, good bye Will. Are we seeing each other tomorrow again?" I asked and looked up to him. "Sure, I'm gonna text you" he replied and smiled. I waved and continued walking down the street while he entered the building. 

I arrived a few minutes later at the beach. It was now not cold anymore, more spring weather and it was very pleasant outside. I walked this time to the other side than yesterday. I saw a lot café's and decided I could go to one with my parents. But actually I decided that I should just stay at the beach and at my house. The only thing we could do is just walk through the city.

***

I walked back home after a while and went then to the supermarket. I did a quick purchase and went back only 15 minutes later. When I was back at home I wanted to do a quick stream but before I could start the stream I've got a message from Will.

-chat-----

Wilbur: hey, wanna come to the beach? I'm here with Mark, Ash and Joe
Me: sure why not, give me 10 minutes
Wilbur: okay see you:)

-chat-----

I put my phone away. I was not really sure if this was really a good idea or not, but I actually wanted to meet Wilbur's friends so I stood up and quickly put on my shoes. Then I noticed that I forgot my phone and headed quickly back into my streaming room. 

I took my jacket and put it on while I walked out. I checked my phone one last time and walked down the street. I arrived five minutes later at the beach. I saw four people sitting in the grass and quickly walked up to them. "Hello" I said and sat down next to them. My view wandered to Wilbur who smiled at me. "Hello y/n. I'm happy that you're here" I smiled back at him and nod. Wilbur sat on my right, on my left sat a guy that I didn't knew.

I cleared my throat because there were a awkward silence. "Uh... yeah. Y/n? This is Ash, this is Joe and that is Mark" he said and scratched his neck. "Okay, I guess you know already who I am so..." I said and looked a bit uncertain to Wilbur. Wilbur stood up and gestured for me to come with him. I stood up as well and went with him the stairs down directly to the beach. 

"Is everything okay y/n? Was it okay that I invited you?" he asked and gave me a concerned and caring look. I smiled and nod. He grabbed my hand "If anything isn't alright tell me okay?" "I will, don't worry" I said and smiled at him. It was very cute that he was caring so much about me. "Also, what is with your house? Can you go there tonight again?" I asked as we walked back to the others. "Oh yeah, actually there was nobody who could open the door or anything" "Oh, so you have to stay at my place again?" I asked and looked up to him. "If that would be possible... that would be very nice of you" "Of course, I have enough space" I replied and laughed.

We sat back down on the floor. I sat next to Wilbur again. "Is everything alright, y/n?" Joe asked and looked a bit worried. I just smiled at him "Yeah, it's fine. Wilbur just wanted to talk with me, 'cause he locked outside his house. He has to sleep at my place" "Oh okay. But why at your house and not at one of ours?" Mark asked and looked over to us with a raised eyebrow. Wilbur chuckled "y/n's house is 10 minutes the street up. It's not very far and actually I like it there" 

***

The evening was very nice and I got on with the others pretty well, pretty quickly. Most of the time the others talked about some 'band' stuff or like things I don't understand much from. I just listened to the others and spoke now and then a bit. Wilbur also checked from time to time if I was alright which was very cute of him.

We stayed at the beach very long and it was already dark when I got really tired. I tried very hard to not fall asleep but after a while I noticed how I already lay with my head on Wilbur's shoulder and fell asleep. Even though I knew that I lay on his shoulder it wasn't really embarrassing for me. I also didn't know how I got in this position 'cause normally I don't fall asleep while sitting.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(972 words)

Vote?:)

- Luma