C H A P T E R 1 5

y/n:

The next day was really boring. I did nothing except some reading and I tried to play a bit on my guitar. Even though the day was boring, I enjoyed the free time.  

***

(It's now Thursday only that you know haha)

I put on my shoes and took my guitar. It was the first time that I took it somewhere with me, but I was actually pretty excited for today. Not only that I would see Wilbur again, we would try to write a song together. I took my jacket and headed outside. I quickly lay my guitar on the floor, to put on my jacket. I then shouldered my guitar and walked to Wilbur's house.

When I arrived I rang the bell and waited for him. As he opened the door I forgot for a short moment how tall he was. I looked up to face him. I stared at him for him a bit, and he also at me. It actually wasn't that weird, but after a while we both just looked away. I walked in and laid my guitar on the floor. I put of my jacket and my shoes and sat on the couch.

I heard how Wilbur cleared his throat and turned around to him. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Huh? Oh yes. So, do you want to start now or should we chill a bit before we start?" he asked and sat next to me. I noticed that my breath started go faster. I just shrugged my shoulders "I don't care. What would you prefer?" "I think some chilling would be good" he said and smiled "Do you have any ideas for a song or was is just... spontaneously?" "It was really spontaneously to be honest. I also didn't thought you would like the idea but, well, here we are I guess" I answered and laughed.

***

We sat a bit on the couch and talked a bit. We didn't start at one point with the song, it just came out of the situation. We had a lot of fun while making the song and we had something really quick.

"Wow, I didn't thought that it would be that easy" I said and smiled at Wilbur. He looked at me and smiled as well. "Yeah, it is actually. Somehow everything is easier with you" he said and looked at me. I just stared at his (beautiful) brown eyes. I could feel my face heat up so I quickly looked down. I noticed how Wilbur came closer to me. He put a finger under my chin and lifted it up, so I had to look at him again.

He smiled. "Wilbur- I- what-" "What? Is everything okay?" "Fuck..." I said as he let go off of me. My breath was really fast and I could tell that my face was pretty red. "I- yes it's fine" I just replied,  and put away the guitar I had still on my lap. I laid backwards on the couch and looked to the ceiling. What was that for?

I sat up again after a few minutes, but Wilbur was gone. "Wilbur? Where are you?" I asked but didn't got an answer. I sighed and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water.  I headed back and sat on the couch again. I took my guitar and started playing '505' since I hadn't played for a few days now. 

As I played it I had closed my eyes, but I knew that Wilbur came back. I smiled and opened my eyes. As I saw him how he looked at me I stopped playing. "Why did you stop? It sounds good" he said. "Thank you" I simply replied. He was still looking at me which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. He seemed to notice it and quickly looked away. "Wanna go for a walk? Maybe a little break would help" he said. I looked at him and nod.

***

We walked again to the beach. It was now 6pm and already dark. There were still a few people at the beach, or on the little meadow right next to the stairs that led down to the beach. We walked to the lawn and sat there into the grass. We were both really quiet which was bit weird, but also pretty calming and nice. After a few minutes I laid on my back and looked into the sky. There weren't many clouds and you could see a lot of stars.

I noticed that Wilbur also laid on his back. We looked at each other. I chuckled "I feel like I'm in a love story. A pretty bad one" Wilbur laughed "We're looking at stars while we lay in grass. That's pretty much every love story that ever existed" I continued and started laughing. 

After a while we started a conversation again. It was now like all the days before, but there a few hours that were really confusing to me. It seemed for a moment as we both loved each other. I was pretty sure that he just liked me as a friend, and I was just dumb. To be honest I like him, like, very much. Maybe more than I should, precisely because we have known each other for only for like two weeks. 

"Do you want to stream today?" I asked as we stood up to walk back. He shrugged his shoulders "I don't know. How long do you want to stay? I would only stream if you go home now" "Well, I can go home now if you want to. I don't really care" He laughed "I don't want to just send you home now. Stay as long as you want, even if it is until tomorrow" "I appreciate that a lot. But I don't think that I should sleep at your house again" "How I said I wouldn't care" he replied. 

*** 

When we arrived at his home we decided to order something again. "Can we watch a movie? I think I found one we could watch" I said as Wilbur sat next to me on the couch. He looked at me and nod "Sure" I opened the movie on Netflix and started it. I looked at Wilbur and moved a bit closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and looked to the television. He looked at me for a really short time, until he wrapped an arm around me. I smiled.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1076 words)

Thank you very much for reading:)

- Luma