C H A P T E R 1 8

y/n:

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was still really tired but when I turned around I couldn't fall asleep again. I lay there for nearly two hours and looked at the wall. Every few minutes I tried to sleep but I just couldn't. 

After a while I decided to walk downstairs and to drink something. Probably it would help. I took a glass and filled it with water. I then sat on my kitchenette and took out my phone. It was now 3.30am. I saw that Wilbur had messaged me. I quickly opened the message.

-chat-----

Wilbur: hey y/n, i just locked myself out of home would it be okay if i stayed at your house                                tonight?:/

-chat------

I checked when he wrote the message and saw that it was only 20 minutes ago. I quickly wrote that he could come over. 

-chat-----

me: hey yes of course:)
Wilbur: omg thank you very very much y/n<3 i think I will be there in like five minutes:)
me: okay see you then:D

-chat-----

I looked down at me. I remembered that I fell asleep yesterday right after my stream so I had still normal clothes on. I walked back into the living room and waited there on my phone for Wilbur. I was a bit on instagram until I got another message from Will.

-chat-----

Wilbur: was that your house? xxxxxxxx
me: yeah that's right
Wilbur: okay thanks:)

-chat-----

A few moments later I heard my doorbell rang. I quickly stood up and opened the door. I instantly looked up right into Wilbur's eyes. "Hey" I said and grinned. "Hello, thank you very much again that I can stay here" "Of course it's no problem. But why now? I mean it's really late and you said yesterday at like 9pm that you're tired" I said as I stepped away from the door to let him in. "Yeah, I told you that and it was not a lie but later came Joe, Mark and Ash and asked me to come to the beach" he explained as he put of his shoes and jacket.

"I went there and it was a nice evening. But when I wanted to go back home I noticed that I locked myself out" he said and laughed slightly "Why are you awake?" he asked me then. I walked over to the couch and waited until he sat next to me. "Well, I fell asleep yesterday right after my stream and woke up at I think 2.30 am or so. I then couldn't sleep anymore and noticed then that you had texted me" I explained and smiled at him. 

"Just one question. Is everything alright? You act a bit... weird" I saw how his face got a bit red. "Uhm... yes I'm alright" he just answered and looked down. I stood up "Wait a minute" I told him and walked upstairs really quick. I took the first blanket I could find and walked back into my living room. Wilbur was on his phone and looked up to me as he heard the stairs. "Oh thank you" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back and handled him the blanket I had got. 

I sat again next to him. I actually told myself not to talk with him about what I had seen today but I really wanted to so I just began. "So, Wilbur?" I asked. He looked at me with a confused look "Yeah?" "I saw you today at the beach. There was a girl with you... was that your girlfriend?" I asked and looked at him. He smiled and lay his had on mine. I looked confused at our hands and than back up to him. He smiled which made me smirk as well. "No, it was just a friend of me. It was Niki who you saw me with. She is from Germany. She's nice I could introduce you to her" he said then. I looked back at our hands and sighed. I was actually really happy about that.

I looked back into his eyes after a few seconds. He looked me in the eyes as well, still my hand underneath his. I could feel how my face heat up. I could see how his eyes went down to my lips and then back up to my eyes. My breath got heavier. We both leaned forward. Then a phone rang and we startled each other. I looked to the right and my face was really really hot and red. I cleared my throat as I looked back at him. "Well... good night" I said and smiled shortly. He nod "Yeah, good night. Thank you again" I walked quickly upstairs into my room. I took my t-shirt I used to sleep and got changed. I then headed quickly to bed. 

***

The next morning I woke up pretty late because I went to bed at like 4am. I walked downstairs and forgot for a short moment that Wilbur was sleeping on my couch. I stood on the stairs as I saw him. He was still asleep so I quickly walked back upstairs into my streaming room. I turned on my pc and opened youtube to check some things. 

After about an hour I decided to walk back down. Probably he was now awake. I stood up and walked back downstairs. How I expected was Wilbur now awake. "Good morning" I said and sat next to him. He looked over to me and smirked. "What?" I asked and looked down at me. "Nice T-shirt. Where'd you get it?" 

Now I noticed that I had Wilbur's t-shirt on. Since I've got it from him I used it as my sleeping shirt. I blushed "Well..." I said and looked over to him. "It's comfy. I'm sorry, if you want you can have it back" He smiled "It's fine. I don't really care actually. It looks cute on you" he replied. I smiled and lay on my back to look at the ceiling.

<><><><><><><><><>

(988 words)

Thanks for reading, remember to drink something:)

- Luma