C H A P T E R 2 0

y/n:

"y/n?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes a bit, but closed them again when saw that my head lay now on Wilbur's lap. "y/n? Are you awake?" he asked again. I now opened my eyes completely and looked in his eyes. I sat up very quickly and looked at the ground. 

"I'm sorry. Where are the others?" I asked after a while we sat there in silence. "They went home, and I'm also tired so..." "Oh, yes of course, I'm so sorry Will!" I said quickly and stood up. It was dark and cold and nobody except Wilbur and me were here. "I- I'm sorry that fell asleep. I didn't wanted to. I... I don't even know how I came in this position" I said as we started walking to my house. I heard him chuckle a bit and looked up to him. When he looked at me too I quickly looked on the ground 'cause my face went red again. 

"Oh, I know how you landed in this position. I've got a lot questions about you after you fell asleep. They thought we are a couple" "Oh... I really didn't wanted to fall asleep. I hope I wasn't... annoying?" "No, you weren't. I would've woke you up"  he replied what made me chuckle. 

***

As we arrived at home I put of my shoes and sat on the couch. "What time is it?" I asked as Wilbur sat next to me. "Uhh... it's now 1.45am" he said. "Oh shit it's already pretty late" I said. Then I noticed that I haven't ate anything since yesterday afternoon and that I was really hungry. "Okay, dumb question, are you hungry? I didn't ate anything since yesterday" "Oh, actually I am, a bit. I mean if you want to cook something I would take something too" "Great, then wait a bit" I said and stood up. I walked into my kitchen and searched for a really quick dish.

While the it was cooking I went back to Will. "Do you want to watch something until the food is ready?" I asked and let me fall onto the sofa. "Sure why not" he replied, so I turned on the TV. We opened a movie we recently wanted to watch but didn't. I started it. Now I wasn't tired anymore, because I slept a while at the beach. As I thought about it could feel my face heat up again. Now I actually noticed how embarrassing it was, not only for me. I didn't know the other guys and fell instant asleep, on Will's lap. I mean, what did they thought?

***

"Good night Will!" I said as I walked up the stairs. "Good night, y/n" he answered. I could hear how he said something a bit quieter but I couldn't understand it. "What did you say?" "Huh? Nothing" he replied. I shook my head and smiled "Okay" I headed quickly into my room. I saw Wilbur's t-shirt laying on my bed. I thought again about the moment this afternoon. That more I thought about it, I got more and more insecure about it.

I quickly got changed and went to bed. I took long until I fell asleep 'cause I still thought about the day, Wilbur, and a lot other stuff. After about an hour later I finally fell asleep.

***

The next morning I woke up pretty late. I kinda hoped Will wasn't awake, but as I stood up and looked from the stairs down into the living room I could see him laying on the couch with his phone. I sighed and walked into the bathroom to get ready. After I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair I headed back into my room and took out a pair of black jeans and an oversized black hoodie out of my wardrobe. I quickly got changed and walked then to Will.

"Hey, good morning Will!" I said and smiled at him. I sat on the other side of my small living room table on the floor. I looked at him as he sat up. "Did you sleep well?" he asked. I nod and smiled. I was kinda happy today and had the feeling that it was going to be a good day. "Uh... I don't know, do you drink coffee?" He shook his head "No, not really" "Okay, so you don't want to have one?" I asked and stood up. He shook his head again and smiled at me. My cheeks went a bit red but I just walked into the kitchen and made me a coffee. 

I headed back to him and sat also on the couch. "What are we gonna do today?" I asked and took a sip from my coffee. "I don't know. Do you have any plans? I mean we could work on the song or something, my guitar is here" he replied and pointed to the guitar. I nod "Why not, I also don't have any other plans. Oh, and you really need to ask somebody because of your door" I said and chuckled. He just stared at me with a mock annoyed look.

***

How we said Wilbur called somebody who could open the door before we worked on the song. I also told him about the plan with my parents and stuff. 

"Okay, I think we don't need that much more lyrics, right?" I asked. He nod and smiled "That's true. You're really good at writing lyrics" "Really? I didn't know but... thanks I guess" I replied and chuckled. "What if we would stream now for a bit? I think a short break wouldn't be that bad" I suggested and looked at him. He just shrugged his shoulder "Sure. Together? Or would you like to stream alone?" "Together of course" I said and smirked. 

We walked into my streaming room. I got a second chair while Wilbur started the stream. "Okay I'm ready" I said and sat on the chair. He clicked on the 'go live' button. While my intro played none of us spoke. We just waited until it had played to the end.

"Hey guys! How are we today? Are you good?" I asked and smiled. The chat was happy to see me and Wilbur together again. I remembered that we streamed on his channel the last time. "Oh right, this is my first 'meet up stream', right?" I said and chuckled. Wilbur sat their silent, he just looked at the chat. "So, I think this is gonna be a 'just chatting' stream, so pretty chill. We could also do a little Q&A" I said then. 

***

"What if we do now the Q&A, y/n?" Wilbur asked after about half an hour. I nod "Sure why not" I answered and nod. "Okay... 'since when do you and Wilbur know each other?', uhm... I think for about three weeks now?" I asked and looked at Will who nod "Yeah, nearly three I think like two and a half or so. 'What is about the band?'" he read then and chuckled a bit. "Alright I see. Uhm, well. I think it won't take that long until the EP is coming out. I'm not 100% sure when exactly so I better say nothing"

There were again a lot ship messages in the chat, as well as some questions about Will and me and our relationship. I got a bit uncomfortable again. It happened often the last time and I was really done from it. I cleared my throat and Wilbur looked over to me. "Is everything okay?" he asked with a worried face. I smiled as I saw how caring he was. I nod "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to ask if you want a monster?" "Yeah, that would be nice" "Okay, give me a moment" I replied and stood up. 

Outside, in front of the door I leaned against it and took a deep breath. It was actually helpful that Wilbur was there but it was still not really nice to stream like this. I didn't want to have that much comments about me and my love life or whatever this was. I also knew that the most comments weren't real but it was still hard to get over it. I shook my head and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I took two monsters and headed quickly back up to Wilbur.

"Okay, I'm back" I said and sat back down. "Here" I said and gave one of the energies to Will. "Thank you!" he said and smiled. I looked at the chat, but there were still a lot comments about us. "Are you sure you are fine?" he asked. I knew, that he knew that I was feeling uncomfortable. I looked at him with a look, which should say that I was slightly fine. He nod and smiled. He lay his hand on my leg and started moving his thumb. I took again a deep breath in and out. I didn't knew why, but his touches really helped me to calm down.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1491 words)

This Chapter is a bit longer but I hope you still enjoyed reading it:)

- Luma