C H A P T E R 4

y/n:

I waited for an answer but he didn't say anything. "Wilbur?" I asked again. He cleared his throat "Well, I just wanted to support a 'little' streamer. How I told you, you are very nice" My chat literally explode because of Wilbur. "Thank you very very much" I said and smiled without anybody noticing it. 

***

I streamed a bit, still with Wilbur. It was a lot of fun, but still really weird, 'cause it wasn't like he was a friend. For him it was probably normal but for me it was crazy and you could notice that. That's why I acted a bit unnormal.

After the Stream Wilbur stayed in the Call. "Hey Wilbur? Can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" "Did you do this for any other streamer before? Or am I the only one?" "Well, to be honest you're actually the only one. I can't explain why, you know. Just... can we just act like I am a normal guy that want to know you? I mean I noticed that you were a bit unnormal, and of course I know why" "I- Thank you. Really thank you for the donation and everything else. It helps me a lot"

***

We left the call and I tried to complain this. He was really a nice guy and I think you could call us 'friends'. We wanted to speak now more often and want to know each other better. I checked the time and decided to go to bed. It wasn't that late but I was really tired and done so I walked to the bathroom real quick and then straight to bed.

***

The next day was pretty boring. I didn't stream, I didn't talk to Will, I didn't practice the guitar. At 2pm I decided to go for a walk, because I didn't do that since I lived here, I didn't even know what here was. I walked down the street because I knew that there was the sea. I always liked the sea, but my parents didn't, so I didn't saw it that often. 

I arrived 10 minutes later. There weren't many people, because it was the end of december and pretty cold. I walked down to the beach and sat on the stones. I know I couldn't stay here for long, because the stones were too cold to sit on but I would use the time here. I sat for another 15 minutes until I got really cold. I stood up and walked back up to the street. I walked to the right, because I saw a guy sitting there with his guitar. In front of him were sitting a lot other people. 

I walked up to them until I noticed who it was. I smiled and walked to the crowd. I sat down with them, but in the back so  Wilbur wouldn't see me. Wilbur sang a few songs, and the people vibed with them, me too. After 'Your new Boyfriend' he stopped and looked through the crowd. "Thank you guys, I think I need to go home now" he said and laughed a bit. Little by little the people left, until I was the only one who sat there. Wilbur looked at me and smiled. 

I walked up to him and smiled. "I didn't knew you give free concerts" "Well, I didn't knew you was here the complete time" "I came here 10 minutes ago. But I liked it. I also play the guitar and, well, I don't think I can sing that good but I like that too" I said and smirked. "I want to hear how good you can sing" "Well, not here probably" "Why not? Here isn't anybody anymore"

He grabbed my hand. I winced but he already pulled me to the ground. "What would you like to sing?" he asked nicely. "Uhm... Losing face, but only if you sing with me" I said and looked at his beautiful brown eyes. He nod and started playing. I looked around once again. Unfortunately there came a few people back. I gave Will a short death stare but he just laughed. Then he started singing. It took a short moment until I could sing too, but it was actually a lot of fun. There weren't that many people, and it felt like it was just Wilbur and me.

When we finished the song I was completely out of breath. The people that came applauded to us and my cheeks went a bit red. "I don't know what you mean, you can sing very good. You have a beautiful voice" he said and smiled at me. I smiled a bit "Thank you. I enjoyed it, but didn't you say you need to go home?" He just shrugged his shoulders. Then we got interrupted by a girl. "Sorry, can I ask you who you are?" I chuckled "I am y/g/m. I'm also a streamer" I answered them. "Oh I know you! Can I get photo with you?" She asked then Wilbur and Me.  My eyes widened. It was the first time someone asked Me for a photo, obviously, since I was a faceless streamer.

We took the photo and the also few more. "Okay, I think I really have to go now" Wilbur said. I nod "Yes, me too. Uhm... are you streaming later?" "Probably, I don't know" "If you do, I would like to stream with you, if thats okay" He smiled "Sure"

We stood up. He looked down to me and gave me a short hug. "See you y/n!" he said and walked away. I stayed there a bit in shock and my cheeks were burning, but I tried to keep it cool. I also walked back home. It was a really cool day.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(959 words)

Thank you for reading:)

- Luma