C H A P T E R 1 2

y/n:

"Thank you very much for the last two days Will. Should I go back home or would it be okay if I sleep here again?" I asked. "It is also pretty late already" I added and looked outside. I lay back on my back, my face was directed to Wilbur and I looked up to him. "I wouldn't mind. Would it be okay if you sleep on the couch again then?" he asked and looked down to me. "Of course. I mean I can't sleep in you bed right?" I asked and laughed. He just smiled and put out his phone.

After a few more minutes where we sat, or lay, on the couch, Will decided to go to bed. I also stood up and walked into the bathroom. He already gave me a toothbrush. I quickly brushed my teeth. Then I noticed that I had nothing to sleep in. There  were two options. Number one: I sleep in the clothes I have, Number two: I go upstairs to Wilbur and ask him for a t-shirt. I decided to walk upstairs to him.

I knocked at the door. I didn't got an answer so I just opened the door a bit and looked in his room. The lights were still on and he stood in front of his wardrobe, without a shirt. I quickly closed the door again. "y/n? Is everything okay?" he asked. I heard him coming to the door so I opened it again. He stood in front of me, now with a shirt on. "I just wanted to ask if you maybe have a T-shirt? I actually don't want to sleep in the same clothes as the last day and night" I said and looked up to him. He smiled "Of course, just wait a minute" 

He walked back to his wardrobe and came back with a huge T-shirt. "Thank you, good night" I said and turned around. "Good night y/n" he replied and closed the door. I quickly went back into the living room and got changed. His shirt was really big and more like a dress for me than a t-shirt. I took the blanket that already lay there and could finally sleep. I was actually really tired. But this time I had a reason for it. 

***

The next morning I woke up at 9am because I forgot to put the shutter down. I directly walked into the bathroom to get changed, but I left the shirt from him on. I then walked back to the couch. I took out my phone and started scrolling through Tik Tok.I felt a bit sorry and also a bit like a creep that I wanted to sleep here again but I hoped that it was okay for Wilbur. I've never felt that comfortable around a person as I feel when I was with him. I feel better when I'm at his place than at mine.

After an hour or two Wilbur also came downstairs. I looked up from my phone and smiled at him. "Good morning" I said. He walked towards me and sat right next to me. He was pretty near to me and could feel how my face heat up. It was kinda weird but I tried to overplay it. "Good morning" he replied and faced me. We smiled at each other for a short moment until Wilbur continued "So when do you want to go home?" "I don't know. Do you want to me to leave?" I asked and grinned.

"No it's fine, I'm just asking" "Well, I think I'm not gonna stay here for long. But thank you very much again that I could sleep here" I said. He nod "No problem, really. Do you want something for breakfast?" "No, I'm fine thanks" I replied and checked the time. It was only 11am but I saw that my mum tried to call me over five times. "Oh, I have to call my mother real quick, just a moment" I said and walked into the kitchen so I was a few meters away from Will. He looked at me for a short moment but turned around then and did something at his phone.

"Hey mum. What's up?" I asked. "y/n! Why didn't you answer my call? Is everything okay? Did something happen?" I chuckled "No mum, everything is fine. I am at Wilbur's house and I didn't saw that you called me I'm sorry" "You went pretty early to his house. Didn't you sleep very long?" "Well, it's already 11am, and actually I slept here" I said and rolled my eyes, what she obviously didn't see. "Oh really? Are you good friends?" she asked. I sat on the kitchenette "Yes we are" I said and noticed that I still had Wilbur's shirt on. My face heat up a bit. "Uhm, I'm going home in a bit, can we talk there probably?" I added. "Sure no problem sweetheart, see you" my mum said and ended the call.

I sighed and stood up. I walked back to Wilbur. I lay down on the couch, my face turned to him. He looked down to me again and smiled. "Is everything okay?" "Yes, I'm gonna talk with her when I'm home" He nod "Okay" 

***

We sat on the couch for about 30 minutes until I decided to go back home. "Okay, thank you again" I said and stood up. I put on my shoes and my jacket. Wilbur also came to me and smiled at me "Goodbye y/n. It was nice with you here" I also smiled "See you" We hugged each other once before I walked outside. I took out my phone and turned on some music. I quickly opened Snapchat, to see if I had any new messages. My inner camera was on and I could see that my face was red. Now I was even more embarrassed. 

I started walking to the direction where my house was. I thought a bit about the last two days and about the fact that I probably like Wilbur more that I expected.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(1016 words)

Thank you to everyone who is reading this:3

- Luma