C H A P T E R 1 1

y/n:

"Fuck, Wilbur!" I said quickly. His intro was still on so I could talk to him real quick now. "What's up? Is anything wrong?" "Well" I started just thinking how dumb I was "I'm a faceless streamer you remember? This would be my face reveal" I said and laughed slightly. "And you noticed it now? Well, are you okay with this? If not I can stream alone and you could... I don't know, you don't have to be here" he said and smiled friendly at me. 

I thought about for a moment. To be honest I wanted to do a face reveal the next time, so why not now with Wilbur? Maybe he would give a bit more safety. "Fuck it, this is my face reveal now, I wanted to do it anyways" He smiled "Okay, can I start then?" he asked. He was just making sure that I'm really 100% sure with this. I just nod and smiled at him. I nearly got lost in his eyes, 'cause they were very beautiful and he didn't stop looking at me. 

Then he looked away and turned on his microphone as well as his camera. That was it. Now everyone would see my face. "Hey chat!" Will said and smiled at the camera. It was kinda weird. I sat behind him, so they could barely see me. "How are we today? Well, actually it's a very special stream. It is an surprising meet up as you probably can see" He turned half around to face me again. He smiled at me which gave me actually a bit more safety. 

"Hello chat. I'm y/g/n or just y/n. I'm also a streamer, you probably know me already. I already streamed with Will and we thought we could do a little meet up!" I said and also smiled at the camera. It was new for me to speak like this with the chat, since I've never spoke with a camera. I read a few messages. A lot were just 'Omg a meet up!', 'My two favorite streamers', 'how cool' or 'wow you actually did a meet up!'. The other half was about me. About how I looked. I felt actually a bit uncomfortable. 

Wilbur noticed how nervous I was so he lay his hand on mine to calm me. My face heat up a bit but I just tried to calm down again. He started to move his thumb over the back of my hand. I smiled. It actually calmed me and made me feel a bit more comfortable again. Wilbur looked at me. "You okay?" he asked softly. I nod "Yes, thank you" We moved on with the stream. We mostly talked about some random stuff or how we met or anything else. The chat calmed down pretty quick and from then on it wasn't that bad anymore. 

I actually was happy about my decision to do my face reveal now with Wilbur. My chat would've act the same and I think I would've gone crazy if he wasn't there. Wilbur could calm at any time pretty quick and easy, with just being there. 

***

We ended the stream at 8pm. As he went offline I stood up and sat on his bed. I fell on my back and looked up to the ceiling. It was very stressful for me today. Wilbur still sat his desk and turned the pc off. Then he turned around and looked at me. I heard him chuckle so I quickly sat back up. I faced him again and smirked. Now I noticed that it was his bed and I probably shouldn't lay in it. I quickly stood up "Oh sorry, I-" "It's fine, I don't care. Are you tired?" he asked and looked at me. 

I nod slightly "Yes, it was kinda stressful for me" "Would you like to go home to have time for yourself? You had to endure me for two days now" he said and laughed. I just smiled "Actually no. I mean if you have to do anything I can go home of course, but I actually would like to stay a bit longer" He looked me straight in the eyes. Then he nod "Okay, if you want to. Would you like to cook anything? We could also watch a movie again and... and then you can go home, or sleep here. However you want it" "Thank you Will. That's very nice of you" I replied and smiled.

We walked downstairs and decided to cook something. "Do you like something like this?" I asked and showed him a recipe on my phone. He nod "Yeah, I think that one is good. Can you cook good?" he asked then. "Actually yes. I cooked very often when I still lived at my parents" "When did you move out?" he asked and took out a pan from one of his cupboards. "Uh... like two weeks ago? The day we met was just a few days before I moved in my new house"

"Wait actually? I thought you lived here for longer" I laughed "No, before I lived here, I lived with my parents in London. You actually helped me settle in here better" He smiled "Wow. You never told me" "When should I? I  mean it was never something we've talked about" I replied and shrugged my shoulders.

***

After we cooked our food we sat on the couch and ate it while we watched a movie. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

(912 words)

Remember to drink and eat!

- Luma