"Ten dango milk coming right up!"

He then prepared and start by mixing the ingredients.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Here you go Lady Y/N! Ten dango milk, fresh and sweet."

I let out a small chuckle as I grab 15,000 mora and gave it to him.

"I'll be going now, see you later."

He nodded and smiled in response as I walk towards Tenshukaku while I opened one of the dango milk and started drinking.

"Mmm, delicious as always."

I soon noticed some familiar figures talking with one another at the entrance of the Tenryou Commission's headquarter.

What are they doing here?

I finished drinking the dango milk and quickly go towards them.

"Commander and Ayaka... is something the matter?" I asked worriedly.

They turned around, facing me before Ayaka speaks to me.

"Y/N, you're here. What a coincidence."

"Me and Miss Kojou Sara are discussing some recent problems about rifthound that's attacking the sacred sakura nearby Mt. Yougou in great numbers."

My eyes widened as I quickly questioned her.

"Rifthound? Here?"

"Yes, the Yashiro Commission already sent a commission in the Adventures' Guild for some extra support handling them." She said.

"We're not sure to where these rifthound comes from but all we know is that their main target right now is the sacred sakura." Sara added.

"Is the Tenryou Commision taking actions right now?" I asked.

Sara nodded in response.

"Yes, although they are having difficulty on handling the situation because of the sacred sakura's root system."

"Furthermore, our main priority right now is to protect the civilian population."

"That's why both the Yashiro and the Tenryou Commission's are looking to cooperate with all other available forces to eliminate the monsters."

"The Adventures' Guild is one of them assisting us with the work. But so far, the combined forces efforts to combat the rifthound had failed to improve the situation."

"...."

"Don't worry, I'll help to eliminate those monsters." I said.

Both of their faces light up as Ayaka speaks to me.

"You will? Thank you so much for your help once again Y/N."

I nodded in response.

"I'll just get ready, if I'm done, I will head there immediately."

Both of them nodded as I bid farewell and returned to Tenshukaku directly. When I arrived, I then look for her and saw her back in front of me.

"Ei– wait Shogun? Argh never mind I need to speak to her directly." I said.

My voice caught her attention and turn around to face me.

"Don't worry Y/N. This is me. But before you try telling me what's on your mind, I need to tell you something important first."

"No, this is much more important Ei. rifthound are attacking the–"

"Sacred sakura..?"

"Yes. The sacred sa– wait, you already knew?" I asked in confusion.