2.06 𝖥𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖤𝖣

Magsimula sa umpisa

"But you can't win, you can't beat a pack of alphas," Scott shakes his head and Cora stands.

"That's why we're just going after Deucalion. Just him."

"Cut off the head of the snake and the body dies," Olive said, catching on. She turned to Cora who wore an impressed grin, nodding her head.

"I like her."

"Yeah, except this isn't a snake, it's a Hydra and as Scott said, they're all alphas," Peter deadpanned and Derek rolled his eyes.

"Deucalion is still the leader," He interrupted and Peter rose an eyebrow.

"Let's hope so, cause what happened when Hercules cut off one of the heads of the Hydra?" Peter stared straight at Derek and Scott piped up from behind him.

"Two more grew back in its place," Peter turned around, slightly impressed.

"Somebody did their summer reading."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

She shook her head, sitting up slightly to rejoin the conversation Allison and Lydia had carried on.

"I still think we could all be of better use back home," Olive sighed, resting her elbows on both of their chairs, scooting into the middle seat.

"Oh, come on Olly, at least this way you'll get to see Isaac," Allison wiggled her eyebrows, teasing her. Olive's face heated up, shaking her head instantly.

"Who said I wanted to see Isaac? What makes you think I wanna see Isaac?" Olive spoke frantically as she knitted her eyebrows together, sitting back so they don't see the blush creeping onto her cheeks.

"I don't understand why you two don't just bone already, aren't you guys like soulmates or whatever?" Lydia says, picking up a nail file from out of her purse and taking it to her nail. Olive's eyes widen at her bluntness and she clears her throat.

"Twin flames," She mumbled, rolling her eyes, and Allison and Lydia share a glance. "You're one to talk, aren't you gawking over one of the alpha twins?"

Lydia widens her eyes, turning to Allison who gives her a guilty smile.

"Olly just because I tell you things doesn't mean you're supposed to know them," Allison says, staring daggers at her through the mirror.

"Sorry," She scrunched her nose up and sat back in her seat, pulling out her phone to check her messages.

"Um, when you said you didn't want to let them out of your sight did that mean literally or more like a general rule?" Lydia knits her eyebrows together and leans over the console slightly and Allison narrows her eyes.

"Literally, why?"

"Because we're running out of gas," Allison leans over the wheel slightly, checking the gas gauge, and sure enough they were under a quarter of a tank. She sighs frustratedly.

"I'm pretty sure that bus holds a lot more gas than your Toyota," Olive pipes up and Allison rolls her eyes.

"What if we stop?" Allison turns to Lydia who quickly crunches the numbers in her head.

"With the bus going at a steady sixty-five, including the time it would take to pump the gas, it would probably take about a half an hour to catch up to them going at least a hundred and ten," Lydia turns to her and Allison glances from the gas needle to the road.

"Is it really that big of a deal? We know where they're headed, so what if we lose them for a while?" Lydia turned to Allison who shook her head.

"You didn't see what happened," Allison trailed off and Olive screwed her eyes shut, trying to block it out of her head.