Oneshot #13-But I Wanna Party!

Uhhh! Today is family game night. I was going to go to my friend's party, but guess what? Now I can't. She was going to find me a boyfriend tonight, but noooo. Instead, I have to go play boring games. Like clue. And life. Like, really? Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad if something happened tonight. I seriously do not want to participate.

And it's all my dad's fault!

My mom's super benevolent, and told me that I could go if it was that important to me. But...

"WHAT." my dad bellowed. "NO, YOU CANNOT GO! TONIGHT IS SUPER IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NOT MISS IT FOR THAT STUPID LITTLE PARTY OF YOURS!"

"Darling, calm down." My mother had almost whispered, an almost forlorn look on her face. She had been listening to him screeching at me with great apprehension, but I don't know why. "It's the children. You're not doing this now. And especially not to the children."

Honestly, think back on it, my mom seemed terrified of how disgruntled my dad was. And at this point, I hope with all my heart that my dad gets deducted from our family. By force or him getting put six feet under.

I
Don't
Care

And I just have this foreboding feeling about tonight.

Like my nightmares will come true...

--------

Oh.
My.
God.

The police. Are at. Our. Door.

Scratch that. It's the FBI.

What.
In.
The.
...?

They are barging in like lions that haven't eaten in years and they just spotted food. Oh! And they're...grabbing my father? Is he the food? And yelling about how they finally found the guy who had been abducting the kids?

...?

Then, it smacked me in the face.

My dad kidnaps people.

...?

No. What?! That's not possible.

No

No

No!

I take back my wish!

"Oh. But it's far too late for that." A voice uttered. I spun quickly, but all I saw was a swish of purple particles, and then the voice was gone.

What?