ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Comenzar desde el principio

Draco had never knocked.

Is it Harry? or George?

"Door's open." I called out, rubbing my eyes to get rid of the crusty eye boogers.

I heard the familiar creak of the door swing open, soft footsteps emerged and walked closer to me.

"Hey.. are you ready?"

My hands stopped rubbing my eyes, my heart thumped loudly and I felt goosebumps all over my body once I heard the voice of a woman.

I slowly removed my hands away from my face, revealing a familiar red-head I haven't seen in a long time.

"Wanda..?" My voice came out as a whisper while I furrowed my eyebrows.

What was she doing here?

"Yeah?" Wanda Maximoff walked forward to what I assume to be the window, before opening the curtains, letting light spread out my room.

This is not my room. Or that's what I thought.

All furnitures were all modernized, there's a TV in front and dark blue walls surrounded me. The door was made out of metal and could be opened by a password.

I wasn't in Grimmauld Place.

My heart beat loudly as I looked around in panic, the beat went quicker and louder every second.

Why am I back here? What is happening?

Wanda seemed to notice my discomfort, she quickly walked over to my bed and she sat next to me.

"Hey.. hey, take deep breaths." Wanda held my hand as her other hand rubbed my back. This seemed to be very effective because my body instantly reacted to her touch.

Almost as if this had happened for many times now.

"What's happening?" I let out a breath shakily, my eyes were tearing up for no reason. I am still confused.

"I know.. that this is very hard for you, but you need to go out there." Wanda cupped my cheek, wiping the tears that were now falling off my cheek.

"..What?" I asked again, lips quivering due to confusion and frustration at the same time.

"I brought your clothes.. it's going to start in a few minutes, I'm gonna wait for you outside, okay?" Wanda sighed, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "They would like you to be there.. and I know Tony would."

Wanda kissed my forehead, before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

I looked down on the bed where Wanda had placed my clothes.

There was a black shirt on the bed.

Seeing that Wanda was wearing all black earlier, my mind pieced it one-by-one.

And I didn't like what my mind had came up with.

Having no choice, I changed my clothes, wearing the black shirt and the skinny jeans provided to me. I wore the slip ups that were on the floor, before I walked over to the door.

My hands shook as it went closer to the doorknob, when it made contact, I twisted it open.

I slowly walked out of the room, looking at my surroundings and saw that I was in an unfamiliar but familiar place at the same time. I just couldn't remember.

I walked even further, and saw an opened door outside. Before I could even walk towards it, a voice called my name.

I gulped, turning to my side to see Steve Rogers standing beside me with a solemn look on his face. I didn't say anything but I only took his extended arm.