22

(maybe a trigger warning: mention and describing child molesting)

author's POV

zarek cried into amory's chest as amory rubbed his back.

the nightmares were back, but this time badly.

everytime he shut his eyes they happened and this time more clearly and more vividly.

this time he really remembered everything and who did it.

"i- i think i need to tell t-them..." zarek said in between cries.

"what if they get mad at me- or don't believe me?" zarek said and only made himself cry harder.

amory didn't know exactly what zarek was hinting at but knew it had to be an underlying problem that affected zarek deeply.

"don't think like that, zarek you're their oldest and only son...they'll be all ears and be glad you told them..." amory said running his hand over zarek's head.

zarek got himself together and slowly sat up then looked at amory,"can i get a kiss?" zarek asked.

amory used the cover and wiped zarek's snotty nose then leaned down and kissed his lips.

zarek kissed back then broke the kiss, he stopped at his door and looked back at amory.

"c-can you come with me...i kinda want you to know..." zarek said while looking down but could hear amory shuffle around.

before he opened the door, amory grabbed his hand.

"promise you won't think any differently of me after this..." zarek said and amory frowned.

"there's nothing you can do to make me think different of you zarek..." amory said.

zarek sighed then walked to his parents room and softly knocked on the door,"boy open the damn door.." amory mumbled.

zarek rolled his eyes before opening the door, ma'kiri was up staring at the tv while demon was passed out.

ma'kiri eyes landed on the two boys and could tell zarek had been crying, she tapped demon a few times who groaned.

"oh my damn.." she mumbled before hitting demon who slowly sat up and mugged her.

"fuck you hitting me for?" demon cussed and ma'kiri cut her eyes at her.

"look dumb ass." demon looked around the room then at zarek and amory.

"oh- my bad for the cussing." demon said rubbing her eyes.

zarek slowly made his way to the bed, amory let zarek hand go making zarek's head fly towards him.

"you got this baby..." amory whispered to zarek, zarek felt the butterflies in his stomach at the nickname.

amory went and sat on the small chair by the vanity, zarek started pacing in front of the bed.

"umm...ion know how to tell y'all or even start— cause i don't want y'all too think i'm lying or something i swear i'm not.." zarek said and could feel himself starting to hyperventilate.

"yeah he got most his traits from you.." demon said to ma'kiri before getting up.

deja-vu, huh?

"ma'kiri- dawg you shaking." demon said
and ma'kiri looked down at her hands to see she was.

when ma'kiri tried to speak no word would come at as demon pulled into a empty parking lot then got in the backseat with her.