"You big brother going home right now. You have wasted your 2 weeks on me I am not gonna let you do that anymore and mom is alone at home with dad." I said while shoving my finger in his chest.

"I am not leaving little sister." He grinned.

His audacity to grin at my scowling face.

"I am gonna be discharged in the evening, Lucas Jul lives a block away from my apartment, I will be okay. Please go home " I said.

"Sav mom's direction not to leave you until you are well I won't go against her." He said.

"Lucas she is alone with him, 2 weeks he would have been yelling shouting at her. Go home Lucas you know mom is not well after what happened to her but we are grateful that she never let that thing overshadow the love she gave us. She already lost her job after having me I am not going to let her lose herself. I am awake. I am fine. Mom needs you." I begged him.

" Fine I will go, but you promise me to call every day. You scared me I would have lost you Sav. You are worth it you know that." He said.

He has a habit of saying me these things.
Good to know someone's there.

"Don't pay the bill I will do that." I sternly said.

"Ahh. Sav the bill is already paid by the person who brought you."
Jul said.

"I will return him the money, who is he?" I asked.

"Sav we don't know I saw the person when he brought you to the hospital but I don't know his name he wanted to keep the details confidential." She said.

"Do you know who he might be?" Jul asked.

No, I only remembered he wore dark green trousers and a black shirt and have a big bird tattoo on his shoulder. I told her.

"You are very descriptive my girl." Jul chuckled.

"Bye Sav, take care I am gonna go now," Lucas said while kissing the crown of my head.

"Love you Lucas bye," I said while hugging g him tightly.

After our small interaction, I went to the reception desk to get my charts and other billing information.

The receptionist accidentally left the billing paper which strangely doesn't have the name but had the phone number on it.

I copied the phone number and hurried back to my room.

On the way back to my room I was bumped into Matt who dragged me to my room.

"Matt I am your boss," I said
"Not right now Dr Savanah you are a patient." He said.

"No surgeries for you Matt when I come back," I said
"You don't mean it Dr Savanha." He chuckled.

Yeah, I don't.

"Dr William wants to meet you, do you want me to send him a message that you are awake," Matt said while giving me a blackmailing smile.

"Ohh you little bun, you will not do that, and did he come into my room when I was in a coma," I asked matt.

"Your room was guarded, only Dr Gwen and 2 female nurses were allowed." He said.

"Okay thanks, Matt, and don't tell Dr Willam," I asked him

"Oh don't worry Dr William is never in the hospital." He chuckled and left.

Being left in the room alone my mind drifted to a certain bird tattoo guy, he spoke something but I was not able to listen to him, it was a very dangerous experience to go through.

My senses were shutting down my eyes could barely stay open the voices of people got muffled and the pain started to crawl up to my bone.

Which reminded me that I had his number, it was a landline number.
So I called him.

After the painful two rings someone picked up the phone, "Hello this is Dr Savanah, 2 weeks ago someone registered this number in the White Hill Hospital in NYC, can you tell me who am I talking to." I finished the sentence in one breath.

Pause. Silence no other sound came from the other line

"Hello," I said again.

"Hello ma'am, I think you got the wrong number. Please don't call again. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead." He said hanging up my phone.

My mouth flew open, how can someone talk like this, but maybe getting random calls can agitate a person.

That man who gave the wrong number I have to pay him back his money.

.....................

I am discharged from the hospital and Jul drives me home. Seeing my apartment after 2 weeks made me realise I have a dusty apartment cause I left the window open.

Never mind I will clean it tomorrow.

Jul offered me to stay with her but at this moment I like to be alone.

After taking a hot shower and ordering some food. I sat on my bed and called my mom.

Me: "hey mom how are you?" I said.

Mom: " I am good my love how are you, I am so sorry me and dad couldn't come he had some emergencies at work.

Yeah, Donald Trump had a hearing in court and my dad was his lawyer.

Me: "I am very well mom and it's okay it was no biggie."

I heard the muffled yelling of my brother and dad which meant Lucas reached home.

Mom: "okay love take care I have to go, bye."

She cut the call before I could say bye to her I guess I created a huge fuss.

I wish I had someone who would just hug me tightly and not let me go. That person saved me if he wouldn't have taken me to the hospital I would have died not that anyone would have cared but it would be a relief to just be away from this unlovable world.

My thoughts were interrupted by the constant buzzing of my phone. There were numerous texts from joanna. I completely forgot about her maybe she knows what happened.

Jo: hey sugarplum are you okay!!

Jo: me and Carl were so worried about you we came to see your hospital multiple times but you are not up.

Jo: Juliet told me you woke up today.

Me: it's okay Jo I am good no biggie. Take care and do you know who took me to the hospital.

Jo: no darling, we don't know I came to know from Jose and charlie.

Me: yeah no problem.

Jo: take care baby, we will stop by your apartment tomorrow okay now go to sleep and stay healthy.

Me: thanks Jo and say hi to Carl dont stress I am fine.

After my little chat with Jo, I went to pay for my food, it was my comfort food curry and rice.

I ordered my 3 favourite curries in the world Thai curry, chicken curry and creamy broccoli curry with white rice.

After eating dinners and taking my meds I went to bed planning how to spend the next three days without going to the hospital.

I think I will start cleaning the whole house on day one and day two grocery shopping and laundry day.
Day three getting ready to work and jogging and baking.

Good with the too do list. Switching the side lamp off I said thank you to the person who saved me and drifted into darkness.

Enjoy reading lovelies 💕💕.

Don't forget to vote, share and follow.

Do comment your views.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_