[Songfic] The only Love

Timeline-: Before meeting Shickler and Giving Raon his name.

AU-: Cale reminiscing the moment he and Choi Jung Soo spend time together.
__________________________________________________

Song-: True Love
By-: P!nk ft. Lily Allen

Cale was not sleeping but standing on the deck. He was panning to meet some guests there.

Nobody else was on the deck, but the deck was lit up and the full moon made it not dark at all.

Cale leaned on one of the railings as he calmly looked out to the ocean.

Records playthrough the moment he spend his lovely time with Choi Jung Soo. His old lover.

It is quiet painful for it to playthrough now, but it gave Cale a moment of happy but sad laughter.

"Sometimes, I hate every single, stupid words you said."

The black dragon, who wants to ask the human to give him a name, stuck and float down to sit on the ground.

He had never heard a beautiful voice like this human, ever.

"Sometimes, I wanna slap you, in your whole face."

Cale chuckled on those memories of him, just slapping and hitting Choi Jung Soo.

"Cale-nim?"

Choi Han silently called for the man, but he did not seem to hear him. So Choi Han left Cale be.

"There's no, one quiet like you. You pushed my whole buttons down."

Choi Han and that black dragon wonders who are this young master's talking about.

And why does it sounds like he hated that person but also not at the same time.

"I know, life would suck, without you..."

'It is suck..'

Cale smile bitterly on those records, lowering his head down and lean more on the railings as he put both of his hands on top of it.

Choi Han wonders, who could make Cale-him looks so happy but sad at the same time.

While the black dragon scoot closer to the human, near his legs.

"At the same time, I wanna hug you. I wanna wrap my hands around your neck."

Cale had a slight blush on his cheeks, and the two did not pass from seeing those.

'Do Cale-nim likes someone?'

'What is this human singing about?'

Cale saw the black dragon and pick him up even after the little black dragon refuted on it.

"You're an asshole, But I love you. So much I think it must be, true love.."

'True..love..'

The records plays those memories again and again without even being ordered to. Till the black dragon voice out.

"Who are you talking about human?"

Cale stay quiet for some times before he can open his mouth.

"Just someone..I dearly have."

Cale let go of the black dragon who seems to really wants to fly right now and not being held.

"He was..my partner."

Gasp!?

*****

This is so bad..lol-

Anyways! What song should I do next?