PART 1: I Want You

: ̗̀➛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

: ̗̀➛𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕✾

"Warrrr"

Yin hugged War from behind, calling his name lovingly. As he sniffed his boyfriend's scent, he planted a little kiss on War's neck. He could never get weary with this scent, which for him was like nirvana.

"Yinnn, what are you doing?" War replied while holding back a smile. He was used to Yin's clingy behavior but he never once complained about it because he enjoyed it so much when Yin behaved in that manner.

He loves when Yin hugs him.

He loves when Yin calls his name.

He loves when Yin kisses him.

He loves everything about his man.

"I miss youuu. Let me hug you like this," Yin murmured as he hugged War even more tightly and rested his chin on the small guy's shoulder. He moved War to the left and right, smiling the whole time. Despite his silence, War's lips were smiling.

War feels very happy now with his love, Yin. He discovered a level of joy he had never had before and realized he deeply loved this man. No amount of time spent away from Yin has made him realize how important he is to him. No. He will never consider a world where Yin is not there.

Yin is his happiness.

Yin is his strength.

Yin is everything to him.

He's so thankful that he was paired with Yin in the short drama En of Love: Love Mechanics. He was taken aback to learn that Yin was only 4 years younger than him but after spending time with that guy, he came to view himself as the nong and Yin as the phi. Yin looks out for him and genuinely cares for him.

Prior to this, they merely engaged in fan service in front of the fans, which they found distasteful because it amounted to lying to their fans about their real life. Thus, they decided to act naturally in front of the camera rather than pander to their fans.

They met in 2019 and when their drama aired on the television, their relationship started to become very close and eventually instead of just phi-nong, their status changed to lover. On his 23rd birthday, Yin asked War to be his boyfriend and of course War is eager to spend the rest of his life with Yin. They loved each other so much that it was impossible to put into words.

They are each other's world.

They complement each other.