Part: 16

Jungkook: Busan.

- You frowned as he smiles while staring into your eyes which he never would get tired of. You looked and sighed.

Y/N: Jungkook I mean-

- He softly squeeze your hand trying to give you assurance and says.

Jungkook: Everything is going to be fine. I'll be there by your side.

- He softly caresses your knuckles. You looked at your hand then back at him. He nods.

Jungkook: So... Will you meet my parents? As my beautiful wife.

- He whispers softly making you blush. You looked at him trying to hide your smile.

Y/N: Yes.

- You said and made your way out of the room. Jungkook smiles and shakes his head.

Jungkook: Cute.

---

- Namjoon frowns and asks.

Namjoon: What are you doing there?

Jiyeon: I wanted to visit my aunt so I went to Busan. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier.

Namjoon: We could've went there together.

- He says softly. Jiyeon sighs and smiles before saying.

Jiyeon: You are already stressed out from that matter. I didn't wanted to cause you trouble that's why I didn't tell you about it.

- Namjoon places his hand on his hips and sucks his inner cheek feeling frustrated.

Namjoon: Still.

Jiyeon: Calm down baby. Everything will be fine.

- Namjoon rolls his eyes and looks at his desk.

Namjoon: Fine. I'm hanging up. Have fun.

- He hungs up the call before Jiyeon could finish.

Namjoon: Who the hell is this? And what is she doing with him?

- Namjoon stares at the pic where a guy was facing his back towards the camera and Jiyeon was looking at him with a smile. But the thing is that guy is wearing black clothes with mask and cap along with hoodie and also the shades in night. Before his men could catch the culprit he already escaped.

Namjoon: What the hell you are hiding Jiyeon.

----

- Jiyeon sighs heavily and curses at the phone.

Jiyeon: Whatever I don't give shit about it.

- Jiyeon plops herself on the bed making her bounce and eventually sunk in the soft fluff bed.

Jiyeon: What if he finds out?

- Jiyeon tries to think, the way Namjoon spoke to her. It looked he was trying to figure out something.

Jiyeon: No way.

- She immediately grabs her phone and calls Jaehyun.

Jiyeon: Where the hell he is?

- She groans as the caller voice says the phone is switched off.

Jiyeon: God I already warned him but this guy never fails to get on my nerves.

- She tries to call him again but then same results.

Jiyeon: Screw you.

- She curses at her phone and throws it on the bed while exhaling aggressively.