Part: 20

Jiyeon: Now wait and watch. I had enough now.

- She takes her phone and stares at the picture of Jungkook.

Jiyeon: I won't let you humiliate me. You and Your bitch Y/N will pay for it.

---

Next Day.

- You woke up and looked at Jungkook who was sleeping while hugging your waist. You forgot to make pillow barrier. Well what's the point of it now. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer and hugging him like a koala baby. You felt his breath on your neck and he mumbles.

Jungkook: Baby.

- His voice being deep, hoarse and raspy. Your heart racing against his. You closed your eyes and snuggled onto him, not wanting to end this moment. Feeling really scared to lose him. He kisses your neck making you giggle.

Y/N: Don't you want to wake up? We can't take day off today Kook.

- You softly caressed his hairs. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at you. You broke the hug and looked at him. You smiled and said. He again closes his eyes.

Y/N: Come on.

Jungkook: First give me something.

Y/N: What?

- He pouts a little. You looked at his lips and chuckled. You decided to tease him.

Y/N: I don't get it.

- He frowns and opens his eyes to look into yours. Those eyes of him. You feel like you falling deeper and deeper. Your lips being parted. His eyes is deep as the depth of ocean which you would love to drown. His eyes sparkling as if you hold his whole life. You swear, you would smash your lips onto his sweet, pink ones and just let yourself drown in this feeling.

Is it love? Or something more than love which you don't know how to describe.

Both of you little knew that you both don't want to end this ever.

Since you both were for each other like right person but wrong time.

- You slowly made your way to caress his cheek. His eyes never leaving yours. His lips parted a little while his heart racing rapidly at the small action you were doing. He could literally pull you into his arms and never let you go. He was not possessive, he was afraid of losing you.

Jungkook: Y/N-ah..

- He calls your name. You looked at him but before you could do anything. He softly pulls you to him and brings you under him. Your breath hitched as he stares into your eyes. His bangs falling over your forehead.

Jungkook: Can we...

- Your heart racing rapidly as he speaks. You asked while lowering your voice feeling quite weak under his influence and he knows that very well.

Y/N: Can we what?

Jungkook: Can we stay together? I don't feel like letting you go away...

- Your eyes widen while your cheeks being tint red. Jungkook was staring straight into your eyes. You wanted this but you were not sure. Jungkook hugs you while wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head over your shoulder and chest.

Jungkook: I don't think I can live without you anymore.

- Jungkook looks at you again. You contemplating what you should say. You were basically dumb. You looked at him and smiled.

Y/N: I think the same Jungkook.

- You cupped his face. His eyes lighten up at your words.

Y/N: I don't know what will I do without you. You are slowly becoming my everything.