Part: 2

Jungkook: Y/N...

- Jungkook was staring at you deeply. You slowly got up without breaking the eye contact. He cleared his throat to say something. 

Jungkook: Why are you waiting for me in the rain. Let's go inside first.

- He looked at you from head to toe. You were soaked due to rain and were shivering. Jungkook signalled you to come inside which you did while still hugging yourself a little. 

Jungkook: Here. Dry yourself with this. 

- He hands you the towel. You took it and started dry yourself. 

Jungkook: I will make a coffee for you.

- He told you to wait for him in the living room. You were thinking that if you should do this or not. You wiped your face and started drying your hairs. Jungkook came back with 2 cups of coffee. He sat beside you but still keeping the space in both of you. Jungkook hands you the coffee. 

Jungkook: Okay... So? 

Y/N: So you remember what happened last night? I mean you were.... Drunk... 

- Jungkook sighed and said. 

Jungkook: I remember... And I know I asked you for marriage proposal.

- You looked down trying to find right words to give him the reply. 

Y/N: But we are completely strangers. We just know each other's name and why do you get married with me. I'm just a poor girl who lost her job yesterday even though she didn't did anything. 

- Your tears started to fill. You don't know why you are doing this. You are feeling all weak and lonely. Jungkook put the cup on the table and turned to you. You were hanging your head down. He decides to speak.

Jungkook: I know you have so many questions running through your mind but I- I feel like you are not like other girls who just wants my money even though I live in this small house Y/N you are different that's the reason why I want to “MARRY YOU”.

- You looked at him after wiping some tears cause you don't want him to see you weak. You shook your head and looked at him.

Y/N: But what's the point of getting married. If we don't know each other. If we don't like each other. If we don't love each other. 

- Jungkook took a deep breath before ansering your questions. 

Jungkook: Y/n just give a chance if you aren't happy with this we can get divorce but for 6 months I just want you to stay with me for 6 months as my wife. And I'm having many difficulties as well even though I've money but it won't solve the matter.

- You looked at him. You saw he was hoping that you would say yes but you were feeling anxious because what if he might use you... What if just.

Jungkook: I'm not using you Y/n.

- You looked down at your hands. You sighed and looked at him.

Y/N: Okay. I will. 

- Jungkook smiled widely and holds your cold hand. You looked at him with no emotion. 

Jungkook: Thank you so much Y/n. Thank you.

- You smiled a little. He was about to say something but you sneezed. You take your hands back and sneezed again. Jungkook got up and handed you box of tissue. 

Y/N: Th---*sneeze* Thank you.. 

-  Jungkook looked at you worriedly. He went to his room. You were still sneezing. He bring his oversized black hoodie with a pair of sweatpants. You looked at him.