Part: 9

Jungkook: Why do I feel so jealous?

- He thoughts to himself but the shrugs of his negative thoughts. He then looked up to see you and Jimin going out from his cabin. He purses his lips together and looks away.

Jungkook: Just focus on your work.

- He says to himself and focuses his eyes on the screen no matter how insecure and jealous he feels. He trusts you.

---

- Namjoon looks at the man while raising his brow.

Namjoon: So you are telling me someone took 1 million won from my account?

Man: Yes. We tried to track who it was but there was no sign of it.

Namjoon: How the heck you can be this irresponsible?!

- Namjoon raises his voice at him making the man infront of him flinch.

Man: S-Sir even we d-don't know about it? Our security got a message that you are taking 1 million won so we allowed it.

- Namjoon frowned.

Namjoon: I didn't the money.

- The man frowned.

Man: But we checked everything and everything seemed fine and we also thought it would be you so we allowed it.

- Namjoon let out a sigh feeling so frustrated.

Namjoon: Find him/her. I will give you 24 hours.

- Namjoon looked at him with sharp intense gaze. The man immediately nodded and walked out.

Namjoon: Who is this scumbag?

---

Jiyeon: What the fuck Jaehyun?!

- She yells at him and hits his chest.

Jaehyun: Why are you hitting me?! You should be atleast proud of me!

Jiyeon: You are the biggest stupid!

Jaehyun: What? I'm stupid?

Jiyeon: Namjoon is not an easy guy. He will definitely find you. So return back the money or just run away!

Jaehyun: No. I won't run away or return back the money. Do you think I'm scared of him? No.

Jiyeon: Are you high or what? Jaehyun you will end up both of us in prison. Gosh!

- She grabs her head and tries to think how to resolve this situation.

Jaehyun: Chill Babe. Nothing is going to happen.

Jiyeon: Of course you would say this cause your head is completely filled with shits.

Jaehyun: Just because I'm not saying anything, you can't disrespect me.

- Jiyeon turned to him and said.

Jiyeon: You could've asked me before creating this mess.

- Suddenly they heard the phone ringing. Jiyeon looked at her phone and realised it's Namjoon. Jiyeon sighed and said.

Jiyeon: Shut your mouth. It's Namjoon.

- She picked up the call and Jaehyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Jiyeon: W-What?!

- Jiyeon acts shock as Namjoon tells her what happened.

Jiyeon: What will you do now?

- She acts like she is high professional actress.

Jiyeon: I'll come there in 10 minutes.

- She hungs up the call and glares at Jaehyun.