Part: 8

Jungkook: Let me make you feel how I'm feeling right now.

- Before you could process anything he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close to him placing his lips on yours. You blinked your eyes trying to get yourself together.

But Jeon Jungkook being Jeon Jungkook.

- The way he slowly traces his fingers over your delicate skin made you go absolutely crazy. He breaks the kiss to look at you, his dream gaze which looked like he is in love with you.

Jungkook: You have no idea what you are doing to me.

- He places his palm over your cheek and softly caresses it. You could feel your cheeks heating up turning them into rosy red. He took a deep breath and was about to back away from you but you stopped him by holding his arm. He looked at you, while slightly biting his lips feeling nervous by your gaze.

Y/N: Am I affecting you that much?

- He stays quite while staring into your eyes. He don't know what is going in his mind. But this time it was just everything about you. The way you smile at him, care for him, do everything for him just makes him fall for you.

Y/N: Jungkook-

Jungkook: Please Y/N...

- He finally says and looks away from you. You furrowed your eyebrows.

Y/N: Please what?

Jungkook: Please don't say anything.

Y/N: Why?

- He looked at you who was looking at him with a little concern.

Jungkook: Don't. Don't do this. I'm not good enough for you, please stop or else-

Y/N: Or else what?

- Jungkook sharply inhales and runs his finger through hairs. You got down from the counter and made your way in front of him.

Y/N: Or else what Jungkook? Just a few minutes ago you said you would make this 6 months beautiful and now you are saying this what-

Jungkook: I'll just ruin everything. I'm afraid.

- He finally speaks. Utterly shocked by his words, you looked at him with a little disbelief. While Jungkook was genuinely afraid that he might ruin everything. He was also afraid you will leave him just like Jiyeon did. While he was kissing you, he was getting thoughts that you will leave him.

Jungkook: I'm afraid.

- Jungkook was about to walk out from the room but then you stopped him by saying.

Y/N: What if... What if everything just gets better instead of destroying it?

- You looked up after saying. Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheek.

Y/N: There is that possibility too.

Jungkook: It's not going to happen then.

Y/N: Do you believe in us?

- You suddenly asked making him go speechless this time.

Jungkook: W-What?

- Jungkook stutters, his big doe eyes staring into yours. You immediately realized what you just blurted out. You fluttered your eyes and looked away. His lips formed a small smile but he eventually hide it.

Y/N: N-Nothing.

- You were about to walk out but lack of space made you lose your balance. Jungkook immediately caught you, while holding you against him while his strong arm around your waist.